2. This is me...i am perfect in my imperfection.

I had made just enough money to contribute for my bionic arm attachment. Little did I know that my dad had already struggled to pay for it.

My surgery was in two days time. I was excited and worried at the same time. " June" my dad called me just as I was deep in my thoughts. " Yes dad", I replied joining him in the sitting room on the sofa where he sat. He reminded me of the fun we had when I was little. The dad I knew and loved was back. We laughed together and played board games. We even caught up on Netflix series. It was something I would never forget.

Two days had finally come and gone and I got a complete body once again even if not all was fleshy but I still appreciate it and I'll live with or without it. I had learnt alot from my experience, experience they say is the best teacher. I lived with a disability but that didn't make me disabled... It changed my dad, got me closer to him and made me a better version of myself.

This made me a life coach to others who are just like me...

This is me, this is my life and this is my story, I am perfect in my imperfection and so are you...

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment on what you think... I will really love to know your contributions.

.Follow my Wattpad account for more, share, vote and comment.

Sorry for the suspense i'll keep you updated on my next release on other chapters on this book and books yet to come. Love y'all .