5. You better don't mess with me!

Dedicated to BeverlyOkose

Rule 2:

    No bullying allowed.

    What! I ain't a bully. I just teach lessons that needs to be taught, so I guess I am more like a teacher.

   "I've gotten fed up with this book already" I said as I closed shut the book. Can you imagine there are even 'contrabands?' Where the heck am I? Jail?

    "Jeez!" I snapped.

   I've just gotten here and I already feel threatened. Uggh what has my parents put me into? Bringing me here, what did they think? That I'm suddenly gonna be all goodie goodie?  That i'll become some kind of goodie girl who skips as she walks, hands muffins so everyone she sees and maybe even wear a bow? She might be little miss perfect but that ain't me. I am perfect in my imperfection.

    C'mon guys you should know me by now! You and I know that ain't gonna happen.

**********

    It is Monday morning already classes resume today.

   At exactly 4 am, I got up from my bed awoken by the school's bell.

   Gosh! believe you me I've never heard something of this such. It was pretty loud and disturbing.

   Oh! well it's boarding school, what should I expect? Break fast in bed? Do you see why I ain't a fan of 'boarding schools'.

   I love my sleep, who doesn't? And I really don't like to be interrupted in the middle of it, especially not when I am dreaming of putting monsters in their place and beheading a group of rude divas. What! I didn't call name's, did I?

   Getting ready for classes I put on a light blue shirt, a red and blue cheque skirt, blue socks, a red striped tie, a blue wooven sweater which they called their 'proper dress code', given to me earlier and a pair of red flat mom bought for me last Christmas.

   It was 7 am in the morning, time for class. I picked up my time table and I somehow found my way to class after asking series of questions.

   I was all alone as usual getting bored to death by our history teacher Mr Charles. Omg! We are in the present why learn about the past? This is the 21st century guys let's wake up!!!

   All I can say is that my first day was as bad as I thought it will be.

  How did your day go june? You may ask.

  Well nothing much. I just got stared at alot. I was given a week detention for being late for my first class. Like seriously SPH is huge and I had just arrived and the worst part is when I complained I got a week extra.

   I am beginning to think I was dropped off on a military base.

   I got showered my lunch today by a group of divas but don't worry I kept my cool at least for now. Don't want my dream to come true.

   And did I mention? Never mind you will find out soon anyway. All you need to know is that SPH is out to get me.

  SPH! You better don't mess with me!

   __________

  "Hey girl what's up" Sandra said walking up to me.

   "Hello" I replied, not looking away from the novel I had in my hands.

   Don't judge me! I told you I wasn't ready to make a friend so soon and moreover it's a really great book.

   "June, I want you to meet a very good friend of mine. Will you come with me?"

   "No! Sarah I am kinda busy here"

   "Oh!!! But-"

   "I said I am busy"

   "Plssss... Just this once!"

    Sarah is a really nice girl and she knows how to put up with me. On the other hand I just avoid the thought of us being friends. I said I don't wanna make any friends so soon but now she is introducing me to someone. I cant- I just can't go.

    "Pretty please" She continued.

   Poor girl. Was I being harsh? You dont have to answer that question, I know I was. She is too nice for me to say NO to.

   "Okay!!! Okay!!! I'll go with you" I said as she pulled me to the cafeteria to a table were a boy of my age, wearing a hoodie sat tapping the table with his fingers.

_______

    "June! Kelvin my friend, Kelvin! Ju-

     "-June... June Harper" I said cutting her off.

     "My friend and roomie" she continued.

    Friend? Who says we are friends? It's true we are roomies but friends na-ah-ah.

    "I love the way you said your name, June...June Harper. Where are my manners?"

   "I am guessing in your pockets" Good thing he didn't hear that.

   "Hey! Nice to meet you June" He continued stretching for a handshake.

    "Hello" Folding my arms in decline, giving a faint smile.

    Realising I was not really the interactive type "nice hair"

   This guy should know when to quit. Like seriously! I wasn't buying it.

   "Thanks" I said rolling my eyes and looking away.

    Now you know why I don't have many friends, not any you have heard of.

   How did she get this arrogant? Let's keep reading and find out what troubles she's gonna put herself into and if she is gonna finally Chill a bit...

   Thanks guys for all your support. Drop a vote if you like this chapter. And don't forget to follow up if you haven't. I'll appreciate that and thanks for all the comments, keep them coming...