19. The kidnap.

Hey!

So this is the 19th chapter of this book so excited for the 20th. I can't believe I've come this far. Thank you guys for sticking with me and for 555 reads. You guys make me so happy:)

-shesjoyfulj

He picks me up bridal style and puts me in a mini van.

Dad is gonna be so worried.

Where the heck is this fool taking me?

"Where are you taking me?"

"Far away where I can freaking torture you"

Torture? What is worse than this?

He starts the engine of the van.

"My friends will come for me" I warn.

"Friends? You've got no friends. Just look at you. You are different. Look you are fooling yourself. You'll thank me later"

"Well different is good"

"Good you say! A rotten egg or sour yogurt is different does that make it good?"

How dare he!

You are gonna pay for that.

A tear roll down my eyes.

You are strong girl. Be strong. I console myself.

Why is this happening to me? After the incident I had few years back, I thought everything was beginning to go my way. I mean my mom from a local trader she now works with an engineering firm, my dad from jobless he is now a doctor and I got 'friends' at least I think I do.

Life was turning for the better for me. But look at me now I'm in a minivan cause I got kidnapped.

Why do I have to be so different?

"You monster! What will you do to kel?"

"Monster? I don't think so. I mean I'm not the one so different and as for Kelvin Scott. Hmm... Let's see, if he cooperates well let him go and if he doesn't well! That's the end of the journey for him" He laughs.

"What do you mean by 'end of the journey'?" I ask acting all ignorant.

"I mean kelvin go bye! Bye!" *Mimicks toddlers*

He drove for a while as we arrived at a new location far away from buildings, cars or anything life.

The atmosphere is liveless. Trees and bushes everywhere. I think we are in a forest or something.

The scent of withered grasses fills the air.

"Where are my?"

"Your new home"

You got to be kidding me. This is not the definition of home. I mean I can't even wish this for my enemies.

He fixes a gun to my spine and threatens to pull the trigger if I don't walk.

Out of fear I do as he says.

He takes me to a part of the forest like environment.

He dumps me on the insect infested floor, ties my legs and my hands once more.

And puts on a burning camp fire.

He places a knife in it and places it on my exposed skin.

"Ouch" I scream.

"What was that for?" Tears roll down my eyes.

"For fun" He smirks.

I don't get how someone will be so heartless and so monstrous.