23. What are you keeping from me?

Kel's POV.

She walks out in one of my sister's white silky robe.

Dàmn why does she have to look so hot? I can't take my eyes off her even if I try to. Looking away is simply mission impossible.

She is simply irresistible especially in that robe.

She has curves in the right places. Her curves are ever revealing right now. Not to mention that ever glowing smile that lit up every time I set my eyes on her or that blush that crept up her cheeks in situations like this.

What am I doing? Am I really checking her out right now? Well, who won't? I shouldn't be studying her features at least not now even if it's impossible to resist.

Her hair is packed up in a loose bun that shows every freaking detail of her face and enhances her beauty.

I have never seen something or someone so beautiful. She looks so ravishing.

Kel focus!

But those curves. Dàmn why does she have to be so curvy? That ever glittering skin. A guy can only dream.

I just realised I have spent the past five minutes studying her as she catches me staring.

I wonder what she thinks of me. What's going on through that unpredictable mind of hers. She must probably think i am shameless. But if she does, why hasn't she complained?

Maybe she feels the same way.

No matter what, am not gonna let anything ruin this moment.

"The clothes" She says bringing me out of my fairy tale world.

I stand corrected.

I hand it over to her and she walks back into the toilet.

After a minute or two she walks out looking simply breath taking.

I have never noticed how beautiful those clothes are, even on my sister.

"You look-" I blurt out.

"Stunning. I know" She cuts in with a smile on her face.

That smile brings out the beauty of her glowing skin even more.

"Shall we?"

"We shall" She responds.

We walk back down to the others who still got their eyes on the television. They look so engrossed in whatever they are watching.

June's POV

"Your sister is so generous. I will love to thank her someday" I look towards Kel.

"Umm sure. I will call her now" He reaches for his phone on the table.

"No, in person" I cut in.

"Maybe some other time" He responds.

"Fine by me" I reply.

After much argument, Seb drives Sarah home and Kel drives me home.

It's a quiet drive home. What will be the best conversation starter?

"You have a lovely home" I start, having no idea what to say to him.

"Thank you"

"Thank you for saving me" I continue.

"You're welcome"

"Am so happy to see you kel"

"What am I doing?" I say to myself.