4. Welcome to St. Patrick High School.

Dedicated to Adaezekingz.

   So guys I am finally here. The buildings were painted in a white color, a Sky blue color, and had a bit of brown bricks . Green grass occupied the compound. The school compound is really huge. I guess this is it SPH. I took a deep breath with my luggages in my hands as we the new transfers were led to were a large man in a brown coat stood wearing a smile am sure was fake.
   How could people live like this in a prison yard they called boarding school.

    "Welcome to St. Patrick High School, SPH for short" The large man spoke to about 200 of us.

     I am number 98 and yes they made us wear a tag as though we are dogs on leashes.

   "I am Mr Robert Clark the principal of SPH and therefore your principal. You are about 200 enrolled this semester. And you all will be given the rule book of SPH. Read it and follow it all. No sort of nuisance will be tolerated" He continued.

   As he said the word 'nuisance'I felt as though he was talking to me and looking directly at me. But I was all a dilemma.

   As the large man spoke. Ohw am sure  that's not appropriate. As Mr Robert spoke the staffs at SPH gave each and every one of us a book boldly titled 500 ways to leave St. Patrick high school. What a title!

   500 rules what are we? their poppets?.

   We were all taken to our various hostels.

    I was led to hostel shimmer on the last floor.

    The girls hostel is painted in a light purple and light pink shade. Which I feel is too girly. Bunk beds occupied every corner of the room. There are ten persons in every room. Every other bed was taken, so I took the top bunk right by the window. Through the window I could see a large field. Am guessing we're sporting activities are carried out.

    It's sunday so everyone was given today to settle down.

   As I placed my heavy box on the shelf. It fell on my hand.

   "Are you okay?" Asked the girl on the bed under mine.

   "I am fine" I replied.

   "But, that is pretty heavy"

   "Bionic arm"

   "Ohw, that explains it"

   We shared the same bunk and the name on her tag said Sarah. So am guessing that's her name.

    Every girl there looked at me weird. Maybe because I had a bionic arm but I really didn't care. I saw my self more like a superhero.

************

    We were shown around as we interacted with each other. They all seemed welcoming at first only a few divas that think they are hot stuff treated people like trash.

   I am ready to cut off their wings if the cross my path. Action they say speaks louder than words and I am willing to act.

  Don't worry I'll listen to my parents and stay away from trouble, that's if my path was clear.

   New school, new environment, new friends and most especially new enemies. I am more of a quiet, novel reading type.

--------------------

   "OMG!!! You've got 'silly me book 6' I love the series but 6 is so hard to find. I am Sarah by the way, your bunkie"

   "Yh I know" I answered.

   "How did u know"

    "Your tag"

    "Oh!. And you are?"

    "June" I answered, not willing to make a friend so soon.

    "Nice name"

    "Thanks"

   She seemed nice so we talked for a while but more about the book we both liked. I offered to give her the book when I was done and she was grateful.

    Just then a lady in blue pants suit walked in.

    "Hey girls! I am Stephanie Lawrence. I am the hostel mistress for hostel shimmer so therefore I am your hostel mistress"

    "Hello madam" we all said in synchrony.

    "If you need any help of any sort or have any questions please come to me"

    "Do well to go through the rule book given to you earlier, STP is very strict when it comes to her rules so please try your best to obey everyone of them to avoid attracting penalties to yourself" She added leaving the room.

    How in the world are we expected to read a book containing 500 rules?

    I just had to remember mom and dad's advice earlier today. Opening the huge thick covered book that sat beside me on my bed, I began to read...

   Rule 1:

   Obey all the rules that follows or else?

    Is that supposed to be a threat or something? I've got to have a word with 'Mr Robert Clark'.

   Oh well June! you're welcome to St. Patrick's High School.

   Is this the beginning of a new friendship? Does June belong in STP? Will she be able to obey all those rules? Will she ever fit in?Let's find out as you read... Pls make contributions to chapters yet to come as I'll love to know your amazing ideas...

   Do you like this chapter? If you do vote and pls drop your comments as I'll love to know what you think.