11. "You're just so"... damn cute?

Dedicated to y'all.
***********

"Gabrielle get over it. It was just that one time"

That one time? Omg! I can't believe my ears. I know Gabrielle is a brat but this is so unfair. Is this what he goes about doing? And what he is plans to do to me if I give in?

"That one time?"

"I gave myself to you" She continues, Walking after kelvin and I.

"I didn't force you to!"

"But you didn't say 'no' either"

"Well I am saying it now. 'No' Gabrielle! Go and bother someone else, I know am not the only guy. So why choose to make my life miserable?"

"Miserable? Really Kelvin! Last semester you couldn't stay away from me for a second and now-"

"-Now! Things are different. Now! you've got to let me be please!"

"It's all because of 'her'! Right?" She says in a disgusted manner.

'Her?'. Seriously! I am now referred to in air quotes. I am right here girl! Don't pass your boundaries. Do not piss me off. I choose to be quiet since it kinda isn't my business.

"Leave her out of this! That's enough!"

"This isn't over. I'll stick to you like a stubborn pimple. You've got no freaking idea. You'll be mine I assure you! You must!" She shouts from a distance as she walks away angry.

There is a moment of silence between I and Kelvin. Till I break it. I need answers.

"She is right. Isn't she?" Looking into his eyes.

"June I-"

"-Yes or no Kelvin!?"

"Y- Yes but-"

"-But nothing Kelvin. I- I am speechless. I- I can't believe you were all over her and got rid of her with a snap of your fingers when you chose to, and now you wanna do the same to me" I spat.

"June I-" He stammers dropping me on the bed of the infirmary before he could go and look for the school nurse.

As my hand two hands wraps around his neck, he looks into my eyes and brushes his lips on mine.

"Get off me! How dare you! After what I just heard you are still doing what you do best" I say pushing him away from me.

"I can't help it you're just so incredibly cute" He whispers in my ear placing kisses on the lobe.

"Ugggh! You're just so-"

"Damn cute? Hot, incredibly handsome and irresistible" He whispers as a middle aged woman in a white fitted dress and blonde hair walks in.

"I was gonna say shameless"

"Mhmm!" She clears her throat drifting our attention.

"New face" She says as she walks closer to me.

"I am Miss Regina" She introduces.

"Hello Miss"We greet.

"What's the matter?" She ask.

"She hurt her arm and sprained her ankle"

"Uuh! That should really hurt" She says as she takes a look at my state.

"Yes! It does"

"Is she gonna be alright?" He cuts in.

"Yes! She will" She replies reaching for the the first aid box in the closet.

"How did you hurt yourself this badly?" She ask as she cleans my bleeding arm with a cotton wool and iodine.

"I cut myself with a blade from a project we were constructing"

"It's a really deep cut" She says as she began to stitch.

It really hurts a lot.

"Ahhh!!!" I scream as kelvin takes a hold of my hand.

Why is he being so nice? Well that doesn't change my mind about him.

"What's your name?"

"June"

"How about you?"

"Kelvin"

"Kelvin you did the right thing by bringing her over here or it would have gotten infected" She says wrapping a bandage over the stitch.

"You should be more careful June" She says as she applies a pain reliever on my sprained ankle giving it a massage.

"You shouldn't stress your arm or your ankle till it completely heals" She continues.

"As for you Kelvin, look after her!" She commands. "It seems you guys are really close, so that shouldn't be quite difficult" She says as we take a glimpse of each other.

"Aren't you?"

As much as Miss Regina is really lovely, I really don't appreciate it when people meddle in my business.

"We-"

"-We are" Kelvin defends.

Hell no! we aren't. He just simply wishes.

"Good! Now you both can leave as you came" She waves as kelvin puts me in his arms once more and heads for my hostel.

"You know you're gonna get in a hell lot of trouble if you are caught dropping me off in my hostel"

"I know! And I don't care!" He says making his way through the stairs to the room I share with a group of girls.

My roomies starts blushing when he walks. "Ouuuuhh" They say as they see me in his arms.

"Which is your bed?" He says giving a wink to the girls around.

Here we go!

"The top bunk over there" I point towards the window.

"Nice site! It's directly opposite my room. You're gonna be seeing a lot of me" He smirks.

"Just leave" I command as he climbs to drop me on my bed.

"Don't be so feisty. I'll"

"Goodbye"

"I guess I am gonna finish up the project myself"

"Don't blow it" I warn as he makes his way through the open door.

As he leaves, I take a quick glimpse at the window beside me only to see a figure from across the field staring at me. It sure is some guy in kelvin's hostel but definitely not kelvin.

He looks nothing like Kelvin. He is blonde unlike kelvin who has dark brown hair and he is slightly taller than kelvin.

Why is he staring so much? Did I have a bug on my face? I touched my face as I got really uncomfortable at his stare.

Who is this 'guy' that just keeps staring? Let's keep reading and find out...

Thanks for reading... Did you enjoy this chapter? Drop a vote and a comment as I'll love to know what you think... Don't forget to follow if you haven't... Have a nice day... And stay safe...