24. The Millers comes to visit.

June's POV.

It's been two days now. I haven't heard from Sarah, and I refuse, I repeat I refuse to go see her. Not after how she treated me the last time I did.

"Juneee" I hear my dad call from the balcony.

"Yes dad" I walk towards him, wondering if it's his keys or his wallet he is looking for this time.

There is this look on his face I can't seem to figure out. That smile, there's something about it.

"Your mom is coming home" I hear him say excitedly.

"Mom! She's coming home" I mutter underneath my breath, resisting the urge to scream excitedly at the top of my voice.

"And that's not all" He continues still wearing that smile.

More goodnews? I wonder what's to come. I bet is something that will make me jump for joy. Maybe, just maybe he got tickets for the one direction concert coming up next month*fingers crossed*

"Your cousin Cassy is coming over too" He says.

I stand corrected. There's nothing joyful about this news, instead it's horrifying. I would've preferred he said he found out I got kidnapped.

"Cassy? As in Cassandra Miller?" I ask.

"How many Cassy do you know?" He replies my question with a question.

For all he knows, I might know a lot. Okay okay! It's just one I know, that I really dislike.

"I was hoping there's another Cousin Cassandra I don't know about" I say.

"Well, that's the only cousin Cassandra you have and she's staying this summer" He adds.

Cassandra is my cousin of the same age. She lives in South California with her mom. As for her dad, no one knows his where about. I must admit, when it comes to being pretty, Cassandra will make the top of the list, curly blonde hair, a beautiful smile, lovely looking, smart, tall, good sense of humor, she got it all. Wait, why am I singing her praises? That explains why she could easily fool people. For some reason, even my parents get fooled my her physical appearance.

She is every guy's dream girl, that's if he is interested in pretty with a dash of lunatic, then she is simply the perfect candidate.

Why do I hate her so much? What makes her so evil? You'll see.

"No dad. I don't want her around" I groan.

"Why?" He ask.

"Why? Oh! No reason, only that she tried drowning me in a pool when I was five"

Yes she did that. You see, pure e.v.i.l

"It's just that one time. You two are grown now and moreover she said you slipped"

"That one time you say?! She stole all my friends when I was six" I say.

"Okay. Two times" He says.

"She spilled soda on my dress on my seventh birthday party" I continue.

"You have a pretty good memory pumpkin" He praises.

Pumpkin? That's new and is definitely gonna get old.

"That's not the point dad" I groan.

"She has made mistakes a few times, but she's a changed person now" He says.

"Mistakes? A few times? Changed person? What are you saying dad?" I say giving him a you've got to be kidding me look, trying to process all these that is definitely not true.