8. Dont you dare act like my superhero.

Dedicated to you guys that have got my back. You guys really have motivated me to continue writing through your ever encouraging comments.

*

     As I walked down the halls of SPH, little did I know a page fell off from one of the books that were in my hands.

    "Hey girls! What's this?" Gabrielle one of the scarcy girls said picking up the page.

   "Give me that" I said trying to stop them from reading it.

    That is pretty personal you know!

   "Nope. Oh! I get it now our darling June here wrote a poem. I had no idea you were a poet" She said sarcastically.

  "It's hurts a lot" She began.
  The pain of getting soaked under the rain
  "The thought of me being insane" She paused as she laughed.

   "Give that back! and let her be" A voice from the crowd said approaching the scene Gabrielle had created.

    It was kelvin. What was he doing? Saving me?

    "Hey hun! you shouldn't stand for this-this-"

    Hun? Really???

    "Don't you dare call her names" He cut her off.

    Don't you dare act like my superhero! or my knight in shining armour. He got to back off, this is my fight not his. What does he want from me? I am certain it's nothing he will say but they always do..

   "Well brat I've got a little poem I'll love to share and as for you Kelvin you are on the wrong side I assure you" She said as I tried walking out.

    "Wait! Where are you going? I promise you it's not bad" She stopped me.

    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I was born pretty
    What happened to you?

   Oh my! she didn't just dare? That's it she deserves a piece of my mind. But as I tried reaching for her hair, he held me reminding me off what a mess I will get my self into.

   Who?

   Kelvin!!!

  "C'mon June we've got class" He said pulling me away from Gabrielle.

***********

  "Nice poem. You are really good" kelvin praised.

   "Why did you get yourself involved back there?" I asked as we both walked to class.

   "A thank you will do!"

  "Thanks but I really didn't need your help. You would have left me to show her her place"

   "Don't worry it's my pleasure and you know you really should stay out of trouble. You are new here and am sure you will not like to be given a bad name"

   "You really know how to handle Gabrielle, don't you?"

   "I guess so!"

   "Oh well! That was not nice"

    "What was not nice?"

    "Routing against your girlfriend like that"

   "Girlfriend? Gabrielle isn't my girlfriend"

   "Oh please! You are her 'hun' remember"

   What? I wasn't jealous or anything, just curious.

   "Oh I see! You are jealous" He laughed.

    "Jealous? Why will I be jealous?"

    "Don't worry your the only girl on campus I've got eyes on" He said in a flirty manner.

    "Oh really?"

    "Yeah" He said putting on a smirk.

    "I advice you should take your eyes off me and look at where you're going" I said as he bumped into Mr Robert Clark our school principal.

   "Watch your way young man" Mr Robert said to kelvin.

   "And are you two not supposed to be in class?" He asked shifting his concentration towards me.

   "I am so sorry Sir and we are just headed for class" Kelvin told the large man as he left.

   "Would you quit acting like my superhero already?" I said as we continued walking.

   "What can I say!  Maybe I am" He said.

   "I mean I have saved you twice in one day, who knows? I might save you yet again" He continued.

   "That's not gonna happen!"

   "Oh! It will not like you ever stay away from trouble"

   "It's the other way round, trouble follows me"

   "But I follow you. I mean am walking with you right now. Am I not?"

   "Well you are trouble" I laughed.

   "In that case change my name to trouble cause I won't stop following you" He smirked.

    "Hey trouble! Less talky more walky we are late for class.

   "Your wish is my command my lady"

   "Oh! You are no longer a superhero you are now a gentleman"

   "I will be anything for you June" He said looking into my eyes as we walked into class.

   "Ouuuuhh" The entire class echoed as I drifted away from Kelvin.

   What on Earth is wrong with people in SPH. What are they thinking? Am guessing the same thing trouble was thinking because he didn't take his eyes off me the entire class. It got me really uncomfortable.

Will kelvin and June finally become good pals?...Let's keep reading and find out.

If you loved this chapter drop a comment and a vote as I'll love to know what y'all think. Follow for more... Keep reading...Stay safe.