20. The middle of nowhere.

Dedicated to Official_Jumoke. Thanks for your votes. Check out her book the life of a quiet girl. You'll love it.

The picture above is the environment June is kept. Awful right?

Designed by shesjoyfulj

Shoot!

He left his phone behind. I better let him know or he will probably be searching for it.

"Law-" I pause giving my action a second thought.

What's wrong with you June? How dumb can you be? Like this is an opportunity.

Oh my!!! I am so stupid.

I move the phone over to me with my tied up legs and I dial kelvin's number with my tied up hands. It isn't easy but it's possible. I mean, I did it didn't I?

Damn no signal. I snap.

I move to the right and then to the left.

But no! This stupid place still got no signal.

How do people live here?

Oh right! They don't. I am the only living thing over here.

Where?

The middle of nowhere. That's where.

I've got some signal. I rejoice almost forgetting the issue at hand.

Oh yeah silly! I tap my head with my hand.

I dial his number.

It's ringing! It's ringing! But he doesn't pick up.

I keep trying his number.

Please pick up Kel. Fingers crossed.

Damn you Kel! He doesn't pick up. I've got no time for this. Lawrence will definitely figure out he left his phone here and come back for it anytime soon. Who knows what he might do if he finds out what I am up to.

In that case I'll leave a message.

Kel you've got to help me. I don't know were I am. But I do know it's along drive from town and there are so many trees over here. Please kel you've got to come quick am scared.

Kelvin's POV.

It has been three days already, no trace of June. I hope she's not hurt or even worse, dead.

I pace to and fro of my bed room, trying to crack the case of the kidnapped June.

Just then my phone buzzes.

Fuck off you! I don't have time for a chitchat.

It keeps buzzing.

I said fuck off! I huff.

I reach out for my phone on my table attempting to throw it out my open window. I look at the notification.

1 new message.

A message and ten missed calls.

Ten missed calls? From the same number.

I read.

Unknown.

Kel you've got to help me. I don't know were I am. But I do know it's a long drive from town and there are so many trees over here. Please kel you've got to come quick am scared.

This got to be June. What do I do? I pace around once more in confusion.

Police!

No, he will end her life if so.