Chapter 1

Kailee's POV
Hey there, my name is Kailee, I am 17 years old and I'm a super fan girl of the maze runner series, I'm the third book, I'm also a super fangirl of Thomas Sangster. I have brown and curly hair, brown eyes, pretty normal.

I'm the kind of girl no boy notices, and no boy will ever notice. I really don't consider myself beautiful, I'm not like horrible but I'm just not beautiful.

I'm in my room, laid down on my bed reading "The death cure" (Third book of the maze runner series) Im liking allot the book, the only thing shitty bout this book is that newt is not immune, that means he has the flare. I really hate that, I wish they find a cure to the flare, but I really don't think so.

Also, newt is my favorite character of "The maze runner series" I love him so freaking much, he is just the deffiniton of perfect. I also like allot Minho, he is really funny, I just love when he uses his sarcastic voice. And last but not least I also like allot Thomas, he is really cute, brave, curious, intelligent... allot of things.

So tomorrow I have school and its like 2;30 am so I probably need some sleep.

Next day I wake up really tired, UGHH I hate so much Mondays, I go to school and start talking bout "The death cure" with my best friend, Sophie, We are both super fans of "The maze runner series" and we are both in the same book so we both talk bout that allot during class.

I was reading during physics class because I'm in the part when Thomas finds Newt in the road and starts shouting to him to kill him. I'm really focused on my book that I didn't noticed that the teacher was shouting my name, "Kailee!!!" She said, I didn't noticed until Sophie poked me, waking me up from my trance.

-"Oh, sorry Mrs. Monica"
-"You should think of that before deciding that your book is more interesting than my class, give me your book."
-"But..."
-"No buts, now, give me your book, I'll give it back in a week if you control yourself."

GREAT now I have to wait till next Monday to see what happened with my lovely Newt.

The week went really really slowly, one freaking week without Newt, the whole week I was thinking bout what happened with Newt.

YES finally Monday!! Wow I'd never thought I'd sat that. That day I got my book back and was really exited to read but, unfortunately physics was after recess so I needed to reed till I get home because I don't want the same to happen and wait another week.
................................................................
Hey guys!!! So yeah!! First chapter, hope you like it!! I'll update soon I promise!! I have something planned for you guys!!😁😁😁