Chapter 4

Thomas POV
She suddenly stops hugging me and falls to the flor, fortunately I catch her, what just happened?
"Help!!" I shout
"Please call an ambulance!!" I also shout.

We are already in the ambulance, she was still knocked out, I grabbed her things so no one would steal them.
I had a huge temptation to grab her things and just check them a little, so I did.

Inside of her backpack there where some notebooks and some other school supplies, the notebooks where covered with photos of ....... ME.

Haha what? All her notebooks where covered of my photos, not of Newt, MINE. Does she like me?

I open one notebook and it was full of sketches, wow she draws pretty cool, there are drawings of me and Dylan, Will, Kaya... and also drawings of grievers and the maze, there are also some quotes Newt said written in some cool handwriting like "Great now we are all bloody inspired" and some more, I have read the book, actually the 4 books, including "The kill order". Right now we are going to start filming The scorch trials, it will be pretty cool.

I jut sit here, hearing the ambulance sound, watching her, admiring her beauty, she has a small henna tattoo in her wrist, it says T.. Th... Thomas Sangster? What? I guess she is a fangirl.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. Its a call from Sophie, I guess she's a friend.
"Hey" I answer
-"Kailee? Where are you?? We have to do physics project remember?" Sophie says.
"Oh I'm sorry this is not Kailee.."
-"KAILEE, I'm not kidding please stop doing the Thomas Sangster voice and listen to me."
-"Sorry but this is not Kailee, this is Thomas Sangster"
-what? What what? Where's Kailee? What happened to her? Why do you have her phone? THOMAS SANGSTER?!?!?
-"Oh haha wait to many questions, Kailee is okay, I don't know what happened to her, I was just entering Starbucks and I saw her reading a book and crying and I just asked her why was she crying and she said it was because newt died and..."
-"WHAT?! Newt died?!?!?! NOOO"
-"Oh I'm really sorry, then I said that if she wanted I could give her a hug and pretend to be Newt but then she suddenly started breading heavily passed out."
-"What? She started breathing heavily?"
-"Yes" I said
-"She has asma you dumb ass."
I ended the call.
Shit.
/////////////////////////////////////
Hey everyone!! Hope you like it!!! If you have any questions please comment or DM me!! Il answer ASAP!! Love ya all! Bye!! 💜💜💜