Chapter 7 "The fight"

Thomas POV

"WHY???" I shout to Dylan.

"Why Dylan? Why? You knew I liked her!" I shout again.

He is just there staring to the floor, I can't control my anger.

I punch him in the stomach and he shouts a little, then he punches me in the face and a rush of adrenaline came through me. "

I kick him in the stomach again and he falls to the floor, after that Kailee comes running weakly to the room and tries to stop me, after that Dylan stands up super fast that I didn't even notice and he was about to punch me with all his strength we Kailee just moves and puts in front of me, Dylan punches her and she falls to the floor unconscious, when Dylan noticed what he'v done he came running to Kailee but I didn't let him, "You'v done enough harm today, I'm sorry but you have to go." I shout and with that Dylan goes out running with a worried expression on his face.

"Help!!" I shout, wow, I can't believe it's the second time I shout that for the same person, practically in the same day.

This hospital is actually pretty shitty because the nurses are never here and it has a super bad service, they didn't even notice when me and Dylan where fighting. I guess we came to this one because it was the closest.

Kailee's POV

I was just about to fall asleep when I hear screams, I go rushing to see what's happening but it's to late, Dylan was on the floor and Thomas was looking at me, after that Dylan gets up and was about to punch Thomas but I put myself so he can punch me instead, after that I pass out.