Chapter 11

Kailee's POV

Today is the day I'm going to thomas' house, OMG I just can't believe it!!! Sophie will stay today until I go with Thomas because she want's to see him.

Yesterday I started thinking "What if Sophie wants Thomas? She wouldn't do that to me ,would she?" But then I remembered she has a boyfriend and it's super serious, his name is Luke, he is is hot as hell, he is British, no, he is not the one of 5SOS hahaha he is also super hot tho, he is kind of tall, blond hair, blue eyes, super skinny but strong, I like him but not in that way, he is my best-friend's boyfriend, I wouldn't do that to her.

I wake up and then I wake up Sophie, it's like 1:00pm haha, we really sleep allot.

We just went downstairs and my mom and my sisters where not there, hell yeah!! We go to the kitchen and found a note, it said 'Kailee, me and your sisters are going to the museum and then to your aunt's house, there are waffles in the freezer, have fun with Sophie!! Call me if you need anything.'

"Waffles and Netflix?" I ask Sophie

"Waffles and Netflix." she answers

So yeah, that's basically what we did all day till 7, At 7 I showered and and after that I put my clothes, Sophie does my hair and my makeup, when we are done it's like 7:53 so we were there exited waiting.

The time passes and Thomas doesn't come, 8:00..... 8:30...... 9:00......10:00....10:30... That's it, he hates me, I'm about to cry, I can't believe he did that, I should have listened to myself, he is an actor, he is famous, he ha better things to do than me.

Sophie stays at my house again and we where just watching The Maze Runner, and me admiring the beautiful Thomas Sangster until we fall asleep.