Chapter 10 "Sleepover"

Kailee's POV
Me and Sophie stayed up all night, well, not up all night because I really like to sleep. Me and her talked and screamed and all when I told her about my encounter with the maze runner cast.

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!" Sophie shouts.

"Yeaah I know!!! But he won't call me. it was a one time thing." I say really hoping it's not.

"No boy stays all night with a girl he just met just because it 's a one time thin-". Sophie was interrupted by my ringtone, the song don't of Ed Sheeran, he is our favorite singer.

Unknown number... weird.

I answer and put it in speaker because Sophie wanted to hear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Kailee, It's me Thomas, I was wond-". He gets interrupted by the sound of us fangirls, fangirling, isn't that what fangirls do?

"OMG THOMAS" Me and Sophie said at the same time and started shouting until we are both out of breath.

"Uh hey, sorry Thomas but... um...that was just my inner fangirl don't worry about it."I have not explanation for being a fangirl.

"Uh.." he laughs, OMG HIS LAUGH me and Sophie look at each other like OMG, and then I make her a shhh sound so she doesn't say something stupid, I know that sounds mean, but Sophie says some pretty stupid things when she is nervous, I know her too well.

"Hey Kailee, I was wondering if..." he pauses, his voice is sleepy OMG QHAJANSV.

"If you wanted to come to myhousetomorrowtowachsomemovies." he says the last part so fast I didn't understand."

"Wanna come to my place tomorrow to watch some movies?" He says with a clear voice but nervous.

"Oh of course Thomas!! Thanks!" I say trying to hide the fangirl inside of me.

"Okay.. cool, I'll go get you at 8. Okay?"
He says sounding so nervous, but why is he even nervous, He doesn't like me, does he?

I push the thoughts out of my mind and say "okay!!! Thanks Thomas!!! I'll pass you my address later. Bye!!!"

"Goodnight beautiful." he says as he ends the call, OMG THOMAS SANGSTER JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL.

Me and Sophie fangirled all night and she helped me with my outfit and all, then I wonder what happened with school, I mean, today is Tuesday and tomorrow we have school.

"Sophie?" I ask to check if she was asleep.

"Yeah?" She says in a sleepy voice.

"What happened with school, I mean, we have school tomorrow." I ask worried.

"Kailee, remember we are in summer vacations..."

"What?! Summer, Oh yeah but.. I don't remember my last day of school?." I day, wtf why don't I remember.

"Are you kidding me Kailee? You where on the hospital." she says and then I remember and say "oh yeah" I say as I laugh. "good night Sophie." "good night dumb ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! So yeah!! Next chapter will be allot better!!

PLEASE READ:
Guys it's not that important haha, buy comment your thoughts about the chapter!! It makes me super glad to see that you liked it!! And if you didn't tell me what's wrong but please don't be disrespectful.

Ps. I just made a fab page of the maze runner on instagram, go follow me if you can!!! @Onlyrunner_

How many of my readers actually read the story? Coment 🙋 if you do!!

Bye guys!!! 🌸💗🌸