Chapter 6 "Jealous"

Thomas POV

It's been an hour and she's still asleep, we called her parents but they are not home, and we also called her friend Sophie, she said she will come but she hasn't arrived to the hospital, and by we I mean me, Kaya, and Will, Dylan will come later.

It's about 10 pm, suddenly she wakes up and her eyes grow wide, se was watching in shock Will and Kaya.

"Hey, are you okay?" Will asks.
"OMG WILL POUDER AND KAYA SCONDELARIO" she says with a weak voice.

"That's us" Will says with a wide and proud smile.

"OMG Will." she says as she covers her mouth with her hands.

"Can you please give me a hug will?" Jealousy starts growing inside me, calm down Thomas, Will is a friend and she is a fangirl.

Will stands up and gives her a hug, her smile is just so wide that it may reach her eyes, she looks so beautiful smiling, if I was her boyfriend I'll kip that smile in her face all day.

"Do you guys want me to take a picture?" I ask.

"No!, of course not without you in it!" She answers and I blush a little.

"Awww the little cutie British boy is red as a tomato." Kaya says and I blush even more, I look at Kailee and she's also blushing, but she notices I'm looking at her so she looks down and tries to hide it, the she says "let's just put timer."

"Sure" Will answers, we take the picture and because we tacked it on my phone she passed me her instagram and I will send it to her probably later.

After that everyone went to their houses because it was too late, like 1:30 am.

I stayed there because her friend Sophie never came and because we couldn't find her parents.

I was un a chair right next to her, i was just about to ask her her number when Dylan came and interrupted me.

"Heey everyone!!" Dylan says and Kalilee's eyes grow wide.

"OH MY GOD DYLAN O'BRIEN" She says.
"The one and only. And you are the beautiful girl Thomas told me about, I think he is wrong, you are not beautiful you are super beautiful." Dylan responds.

She blushes like a tomato, no Dylan can't do this to me, I told him I liked her, he knew.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll come back in a while." I say and with out I walk out of the room and close the curtain.

I look back through one hole that was on the curtain and see Dylan getting really really close to her almost on top of her, and I se him whispering something in her ear and then he gives her a passionate kiss on the lips and she blushes. WHAT? No. She's mine. I can't believe it. He always gets all the girls, all the fans love him, and finally I find a fan that loves me and he steals her.

I promise that I will kill him.

Kailee's POV

Thomas just left the room, but I can see him watching us through a hole in the curtain, yes!! Perfect opportunity!! I will make him jealous.

"I'm cold" I whisper.

"What?" Dylan asks getting really close to me, almost on top of me.

"I'm cold" I whisper again, but now on his ear, he looks at me, I look at him, our mouths are 2 inches apart, suddenly I lean in and he leans too, we kiss, it was a short but passionate kiss, I see thomas he is really mad, but he has a sad expression in his face. But why? He doesn't even know me. I pull out from the kiss, he looks at me and says "I will go get you some tea.".

Thomas POV

Dylan came out of the room, he sees me, I see him. He knows I've seen the kiss. I'm gonna beat him up.

***********************************
Wow , I didn't expect it to be this way haha. I really liked it, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!!

Love you guys! If you can can you please vote for this chapter? I would really appreciate it!!

If you have any doubts don't be afraid to ask me!!

Who is your favorite singer? Mine is Ed Sheeran, I also like allot Shawn Mendes!❤️❤️
Bye!! 💜