Chapter 14

Kaylee's POV

"Thomas?" I told him still hugging him.

"What?" He asks while pulling away from our hug.

"I am sorry too. I kinda overreacted" I say ashamed.

"No it's fine, now come in." He says as we entered his house, it was beautiful, it was so big and elegant, and so modern.

"Thomas, your house is beautiful!!" I say really amazed.

"My house is your house, you can come anytime you want. Now come to my room so we can talk, Dylan just leaved."

As we entered his room it I started thinking about how lucky I am, I mean he is THOMAS SANGSTER, and I am on his house and and- "Kailee?" Thomas asks me as I wake up from my trance.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking." I say.
-"About what?"
-"No nothing." I say really nervous.
-"Tell me, c'mon Kailee, you can trust me."

-"Okay, It's just that I was thinking of how lucky I am, you are my celebrity crush like this never happens, I've read a thousand wattpad stories about girls meeting their celebrity crushes and, and I... I just never thought I would be able to meet you.

"Wow, thanks." thomas says, shut now he will think I am a freaky fangirl.

"I hope you don't think I am a freaky fangirl becaus-" I got cut off by thomas "Hey! You are a freaky fangirl but thats not bad, I find that cute." I blush.

Akward silence..

"Kailee.. I am sorry that I stood you up. It's just that.. look. I was in my way to pick you up when I got a call from my mother, she told me that my grandma was really, really sick..." He was crying by now. he continues... "She was about to die, I went directly to the hospital, I tried calling you but there was no signal, my grandma is alright, it was a miracle or something because the doctors said that there was no way that she could live with only half a lung, but it was that or she died, she is still on the hospital but she is better." Thomas says, his eyes where red and puffy his face was red too and it was covered with dry tears.

"Thomas.. I am sorry I don't know what to say." and after that I just did what my heart told me and kissed him, passionately, he kissed back but he quickly pulled out and looked at me eyewided.
"Kaylee, you have a boyfriend, I, I, I can't kiss you I am sorry, I really want to but it's just not the right thing to do." what the freak?!

"What? I don't have a boyfriend." i told him with a confused expression in my face.

His face turned from sad to happy to confused.

"But I saw you kissing a guy, with a giant teddy bear and flowers." Ohh shawn.

"Thomas, he is my ex, he is a jerk, He moved to Canada so we broke up, when he came to my house with that giant teddy bear and that flowers I didn't know what I was doing and I just kissed him, I am sorry Thomas. Anyways, I am here because after that we entered to my house and he pinned me up against a wall, I didn't want to kiss him, not that way, not anymore, he kissed me and I couldn't pull out because he was holding me with his hand so I just kicked him there. And I ran, and called you but Dylan answered me and that's why am here." I told him, he just looked at me supper happy and looked at my eyes and then at my lips until finally he kissed me, his lips where soft and I can't explain, I pulled out "I love you Kaylee" he whispered in my ear, "I love you too Thomas Brodie Sangster" I whispered in his ear "oh I love you more freaky fangirl. Netflix and cuddling all night?"

"Netflix and cuddling" I replied and lightly smiled, oh I love this guy.

We just watched netflix until our eyes closed by themselves.

"Goodnight Kaylee"
"Goodnight Thomas"

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
There you go!!
I am so sorry!!!
Thanks for everything!! Please share it with your friends if you are liking it and if not with the bit**s you hate. hahah lol JK

Se you later pandas!!!

🐼🐼🐼