Chapter 5 "Hospital"

Kailee's POV
I was hugging him, I just cant believe it THOMAS SANGSTER I would scream if I didn't felt that weak, I start feeling weaker and weaker until I pass out.

Everything was mostly dreaming, but sometimes I was awake.

I'm in an ambulance, and Thomas is., wait THOMAS SANGSTER?!?! Oh yeah I saw him at Starbucks, I would scream right now but I feel too weak for that right now.

I saw him opening my backpack and he saw my notebooks, haha he looks very confused that's so cute.

Then I received a call from Sophie, he has a worried expression in his face and then he locks my phone.

After that he starts looking at me so I close my eyes, then it looks like he received a call that looks like is from one of his friends, I guess it's Dylan. OMG DYLAN.

I start listening to the conversation:

"Hey Dylan"

"Oh shit I totally forgot I'm so sorry man, I guess I won't go."

"I was at Starbucks and I saw a girl that was crying so I just went with her. She was a fan so I just hugged her and she passed out, so I'm at the ambulance right now.

"I don't know, it feels really weird."

"Can I tell you something but please, please don't tell anyone?"

"I think I like her, I know I don't even know her but she has something"

"Yeah I know, maybe I'll ask her number later."

"Yeah, bye"

Omg THOMAS SANGSTER will ask me my number!!

And after that I pass out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you liked it!!! Thanks for all the votes, I really appreciate them! ❤️