Chapter 13

Kailee's POV
"Come In" I tell Shawn.
"So, what's up with you? Why are you here?" I ask.

"Well, they transferred my dad back here.." he says getting really close to me and pushing me against a wall. I feel really uncomfortable, I mean, I loved him and all that, but I got over him and also he seems... different. He looks evil, he puts his strong arms around me pinning me against the wall and putting pressure on my arms.

"Shawn, stop" I say

"Why?" He says getting his face two inches apart from mine.

"Becouse...... you are hurting me." I say.

"You are lying" he whispers, he always knows when I'm lying he says he has that superpower. (a/n: oncers😉)

"I... " I can't say it.

"What is it Kaykay?" he used to call me that when we where dating.

"Don't call me that." I say with a really firm voice.

"Why?"

"Because I don't love you anymore" I almost shout.

He crashes his lips against mine and I try to pull out but I can't so I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, with that I grab my phone an run out of my house, he starts chasing me but I'm faster so I lost him,

I'm in the middle of nowhere, it's really late and I can't go back to my house because he'll know I'm there. I"ll call Thomas.

He doesn't answer, great. I call again and again until a voice answers.

"Hello? Thomas?" I ask

"No, it's Dylan, what's wrong?" OMG DYLAN O'BRIEN AGSISNAN

"Can I stay at thomas'? I ask ashamed.

"Sure, but you have some explaining to do, Thomas won't listen to me, he is in his headphones, and he'd been like that at least like 2 hours." Dylan says with his angel voice.

"What?! Why?!" I ask

"Just come, i'll send you the location " Dylan says.

"Okay bye" I say as I lock my phone, after that I called my mom and told her everything that happened with Shawn, she agreed that I can't sleep at my house, I just told her I'll sleep with Sophie and she agreed. Then I called Sophie and told her everything, after that I went to Thomas's.

I knock the door and Thomas opens it, he has super red and watery eyes, he looks like he's been crying A LOT.

"Kailee? I'm so sorry" He says with a weak voice an after that he hugs me, I don't even know why but I like it.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I'm really REALLY sorry, I know I haven't updated its just that I have so much homework and a lot of projects and all that, I'll update sooner!!

Btw follow panswendy !! She helped me a lot in this chapter!! Read lost love!! It's awesome!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 700 VIEWS!!! I still can't believe it!!!

Bye my little birds❤️. (Sheerios would understand 😉)