Chapter 2 "Starbucks"

Finally I got to my home, super excited to read, when I remembered I have two sisters who are SUPER loud, one is 6 and one is 11 and they fight ALL the time, and also like of this wasn't bad enough my neighbor who is 6 and is super loud, and my cousin who is 8 and is also super loud are here. Frick.
-"Hey mom"
-"Hey sweetie, how was school?"
-"like always" I respond, and with that I go to my room shut the door and try to read.
I can't concentrate so I take my backpack and tell my mom I need to do a project and I cant concentrate with all the noise so I will go to starbucks.
Of course I was lying.
When I got to Starbucks it was really empty so it was really easy to find a seat.
I was reading and drinking my white chocolate mocha, I was in pg 249 this was getting really interesting, pg 250 "And Thomas pulled the trigger."
NO NEWT NO nonono nooo newt!! My love he is death. I shut my eyes and put the book in my face, I didn't realize I was crying until now.
-"Why is such a beautiful person crying?" A familiar voice asks, Similar to the one of newt, GREAT now I'm hallucinating.
I don't care who he is, I just care about Newt right now.
-"Because my favorite character in the book died." I said with a little sadness in my voice.
-"And who would he be?" The mysterious person asks.
-"Newt" I respond getting the book out of my face and wiping my tears off.
When I'm finally able to see, what my eyes reveal to me was amazing, I just could not believe it.
It was Thomas Sangster.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Sorry guys!! Really short chapter😔 I'll continue tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️