Chapter 3 "Do you need a hug?"

Thomas POV
Her eyes grow wide as she sees me, she has sadness in her eyes.
I could tell she's a fangirl, and she's cute, wow actually REALLY cute, but not like in a bad way, I think the correct word should be, beautiful.
She's reading the Death cure, and I could tell she's in the part where newt, the character I play, dies.
She's crying and she's really REALLY amused to see me.

Kailee's POV
OH MY FREAKING GOD! THIS IS THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER
I won't care, I will let my fangirl beast out.
"THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER HSJSJSBAUIAKABSHSISK!!!"
-"That's me haha" he replies
-"OH MY FREAKING GOD. IM I DREAMING???"
-"hahaha no ur not."
Okay calm down calm down, you want him to know u for who u r, but u don't want to scare him.

Thomas POV
She's really cute, even whe she fangirls.
I notice that she's been crying, so I ask her "Sorry, but why where you crying?"
"You just died. Sorry, newt, newt just died."
-"Oh I'm sorry, If you want I can pretend to be him and give you a hug,"
Yes perfect opportunity, she nods and stand up so I can give her a hug.
She hugged me tightly, with love. I like her.
Wait what, I don't like her. She doesn't even like me, she likes Newt. (A/N: lol boys R so clueless 😂❤️)

----------------------------------------------
So that's it for chapter 3!!! I hope u like it!! I'll update anytime soon. love u guys!! Ps. If u don't like something or have any ideas bout the story pls comment them!! MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁