Chapter 8 "Never challenge a fangirl"

Kailee's POV

I wake up, Im in the same hospital room, but now I have weird things in my arms, ugh I hate needles.

I look at Thomas and he is asleep in the chair. He has bruises all over his face. He looks so cute when he is asleep. Where are my parents? Where is Sophie? I look at my phone which was in my backpack and is says it's 5:37 am. I fell asleep again.

I wake up about 8:45, "Oh look who is awake." My mother says. My mother?

"Mom!!" I say.

"Hey!" She says running to me and giving me a hug.

"How? Why?" I say.

"Well, this gentleman was calling us and because we didn't answer se called your aunt and she contacted us." My mother says.

"We were really worried, we didn't where were you. I'm sorry we weren't there for you, but as I can see this boy did a good job here." My mom says. My mom always a shames me, she doesn't even notice haha.

"I will leave you two alone" Thomas says with his lovely British accent.

Thomas leaves and my mom starts "Who is this boy? I he someone special? Do you like him? He looks just like that character you like of the maze runner." My mom says.

"Wowow wait mom, he is mom!! He is the one he acts newt!!"

"Wait, are you sure?." My mom asks me.

"Mom of course I'm sure!! Omg!!" I say excited.

"And how??"

"Well.." And I tell her the whole story of how I was lying about the project and all.

"And is he something? Do he likes you?" My mom asks.

"No mom. Of course not, he is a famous actor, he has better thing to do than being here with me." I say.

"Mom where's Sophie?" I ask changing the subject.

"Oh, well... she was in her way here but she crashed, don't worry she's okay, she just broke one arm, she is in her home safely with her parents."

"Oh thanks god!!" I say relived.

"Mom when will I go home?" I ask

"Well your father is doing the payment and all that so you should be able to go home today but you need to rest." My mom softly says.t

"Okay.. but mom can Sophie come to sleep today?" I ask, haha Oh god I feel like a ten year old asking her mommy if she can do a pajama party.

"Sure, honey I'm sorry but I need to go to check the things of the payment, I'll come back 30 minutes." my mom says.

"Okay" I respond. My mom leaves the room and Thomas enters, omg I still can't believe it. THOMAS SANGSTER OMG!!!!

-"Hey" Thomas says.

-"Hey" I respond.

-"Are you okay?" He says.

-"OMG THOMAS"

-"what?!? Are you okay? Do you want me to call a nurse?"

-"No nothing, haha I just can believe it that you are here Oh My God!!!"

He laughs, Oh my god his laugh it's just perfect.

-"Okay!! I have an Idea, let's play a game of who nows more about you!!"

-"Obviously I'll know more about me than you about me."

-"You never now the power of a fangirl. Never, never challenge a fangirl."

_________________________
Hey guys!!! I hope you liked it!! Please share it with your friends!! And vote for it if you can please!!

Guys do you watch any series? I just love with all my life Once Upon A Time, you should watch it, it's really, really cool!!! Follow me on my instagram please!!! @onlyoncer_

Happy new year!!🎉
Bye!!💕