⌜ two ⌟

he was and will always be his superman;

🌼

stop moving!❞ jungwoo, who's now at the age of eleven, clicked his tongue while treating the younger's bruises in his face. ❝why did you even bother fighting back?

scoffing, the bruised boy clenched his fists upon remembering how that one student made fun of jungwoo for being too feminine when all the older did was scream once he saw a bug. ❝he was talking bad about you! i can't just let that slide.

holding back a smile, jungwoo still found it wrong at how yukhei went to have a physical fight with a student when all that student did was make fun of him. putting more pressure on the cotton that he had dabbed on one of yukhei's bruises, the younger hissed and glared at him. ❝where did you even get that dustpan?

i just had it with me.❞ rubbing his nape, yukhei looked away. he was embarrassed to admit the stupid idea he had during the test he's having in a specific subject. ❝we were asked to bring rulers but i forgot. no one bothered to lend me one so i took the initiative to use the edge of the dustpan.

a snort, that was what yukhei received from his older friend.

don't laugh!

jungwoo ruffled the boy's hair after putting the cotton down. ❝if i wasn't there to stop you then you would have used it as a weapon.

woo, i don't tolerate
those who makes fun of you.

there was it again, the butterflies inside his stomach.

so basically, there was a bug inside jungwoo's classroom and reacted a little bit too much that the usual. his male classmates made fun of him for it and didn't let it die down. being vulnerable as he is, jungwoo felt like crying while seeing all the fingers pointing at him and laughs dedicated at him. he wanted to fight back, gathering the courage to do so since he knew he didn't deserve that kind of treatment, but yukhei suddenly went inside his classroom shouting.

yukhei was running while bringing a dustpan with him. despite of being a year under jungwoo, he still managed to know what was going on and knew that his bestfriend was in trouble. the boy didn't hesitate to run and be jungwoo's knight in shining armor once more, or like what he usually is.

fortunately for his classmates that made fun of him, jungwoo stopped yukhei from using the dustpan but failed to stop him from getting physical with the kids.

which brings them to the school's infirmary right now and jungwoo insisted to treat the boy's bruises that he received from all the punches from his classmates. jungwoo honestly found it unfair, yukhei versus three to five people.