⌜ six ⌟

regretting, yukhei just had to find out that he fell for him at eighteen;

🌼

"i heard that jungwoo is coming."

yukhei raised his head from his plate upon hearing his bestfriend's name being mentioned by his mother. the woman had a smirk on her face once she finally had grabbed her own son's attention. she knew that mentioning that specific boy's name could easily make her son listen to her.

trying to look like he wasn't interested, even though he is, yukhei just hummed as a reply as he continued to eat his dinner.

"it has been a while since he came over for a sleepover." she stated, making yukhei paused from eating.

scoffing, he placed his metallic chopsticks down. he didn't want to look bothered but it was too obvious to cover up with a lie. ❝he has been busy with his boyfriend, that's why.

and he can't even do anything about it. jungwoo and his boyfriend are already at their second year. yukhei should just be happy for them and appreciate how the older, despite of being in a relationship, still finds time for him.

not understanding his son that much, she was about to ask a question but a knocking on the door had beat her to it. standing up from the table, yukhei made his way to the front door. he stood there for a couple of seconds, already knowing who it was waiting outside his house. he held on to the door knob and tried to form a smile. he didn't want to look suspicious in front of his bestfriend and make him worry with that frown in his face. he'd be bombarded with questions if the older would see him looking sad and he knew,

he knew that he won't be able to tell his problem to jungwoo.

yukhei!❞ and as what he had expected it to be, the older stood there with his adorable smile and raising plastic bags filled with chips and snacks.

giggling, the younger then invited him in. ❝you're early.❞ he then shrugged off the pain he is feeling right now by teasing jungwoo, ❝did you miss me that much?

removing his coat and putting it up the rack, jungwoo greeted his bestfriend's mother by the kitchen before answering the younger. ❝i had nothing to do at home.❞ the older then took yukhei's hand and pulled him up to the stairs, making their way to the younger's room. ❝and yes, i missed you.