⌜ eleven ⌟

if jungwoo is happy then yukhei is also happy;

🌼

he wasn't fond at any of this at all. yukhei wasn't selfish but he couldn't bare sharing jungwoo with anyone, especially to someone whom he thinks that doesn't deserve him at all. they have broken up once, how can they get back again together just like that? what was destiny and fate thinking when they were playing with yukhei's feelings?

yukhei badly wanted to get mad, to get angry, to lash it out, and to let everything out. but he can't, he knew he can't. he had no right to do so. why? because his bestfriend is happy. he could see how jungwoo feels complete whenever he's with the person he loves and it just makes him sad that it isn't him.

and it will never be him.

taking the remote control, jungwoo muted the show from the flat screen before crossing his arms and facing the taller male that's sitting at the other end of the sofa. ❝are we really arguing about this?

woo, you have to think about this before taking things to the next level.❞ by now, yukhei honestly wasn't sane enough to be aware of what he is talking about. he is this frustrated upon receiving the news. and to worsen it up, his bestfriend had to be the one to bring it up to him. ❝can you even see a future with him?

why are you asking me that?❞ jungwoo crossed his legs and faced the younger male that had just to ruin their movie night by bringing up the topic about him and his boyfriend. ❝look, we have been together for a year and a half.❞ three years and a half if their past relationship was to be included. ❝we are already at an age where we have to take things to another step.

that's not long enough to—

yukhei, he proposed to me and i gave him my yes.❞ jungwoo cuts him off, his stern voice taking the taller male by surprise. ❝end of conversation.

seeing that the older was holding the remote control and was about to put the volume up, yukhei leaned forward and snatched the remote just to shut the show down. ❝we are taking about it.

clicking his tongue, jungwoo had no idea what his bestfriend was trying to say to him. ❝you even helped him in planning for his proposal, why do you sound like you're against it?❞ he uttered out. ❝you were there when i said yes. mom was there, his friends were there, basically almost everyone we know.

right, he was there. yukhei was even the most productive during that time in helping. doyoung would ask him questions about jungwoo and he wouldn't hesitate to tell him about his bestfriend. his likes, his dislikes, and even how he sulked over a golden fish. both yukhei and doyoung even had a long talk, he just had to reassure his bestfriend's boyfriend that he won't ever hurt jungwoo. he didn't know why he bothered to make sure when it's already obvious, doyoung would never hurt his bestfriend.