⌜ three ⌟

when they had their first fight;

🌼

slamming the door, jungwoo grumbled the moment he got inside the house and caught both his parents' attention. his mother was eating by the living room and his father just came out from the kitchen after probably insisting in making dinner. both the adults stared at their fifteen-year-old son that's throwing a tantrum.

who buttered your eggroll?❞ his father just had to make a joke at the wrong time.

the wife only gave him a look and it was enough for him to shut up. sighing, she placed down the bowl of chips and walked up to her son. ❝jungwoo, is there something wrong?

i can't believe he had a date with someone and didn't even bother telling me!

both the adults stood there with their eyes widening at how jungwoo was mad. he didn't look threatening at all but he was angry and they should actually be afraid of that. but the reason was something the teenager's father snorted.

the two of them knew it was about yukhei.

groaning at how his father was making fun of him, jungwoo stomped his foot and made his way to his room. he didn't forget to tell them that he won't be joining dinner with them. they didn't force him, knowing that he'd go out in the middle of the night and steal food in the kitchen. they just let their son be and deal with whatever problem he had with his bestfriend for years.

what happened to no keeping of secrets?❞ jungwoo scoffed, throwing his bag somewhere inside his room and started to harshly remove the uniform he is wearing.

he doesn't even know why he is so worked up at the fact that yukhei had a date with a girl from another school. probably because he didn't even bother telling him despite of them being bestfriends? seriously though, how popular is yukhei that his name reached to another school? he doesn't even join any sports, also not part of the school's government, neither is he the smartest in school. he's just the nation's joker that everyone would like to hang out with because of how fun he is.

but yukhei would always make some excuse not to be with them because he'd like to just be right beside jungwoo.

right,❞ jungwoo mocked a laugh at those words yukhei had told him. ❝yet he managed to go out on a date with someone i have no idea who!