⌜ seven ⌟

when they broke up, yukhei was there to comfort him;

🌼

what do you mean he broke up with you!?

jungwoo raised his head up from his phone and had his brows furrowed at the guy that just suddenly barged inside his room without knocking. ❝well, hi?

slamming the door close, the tall male got inside and just realized how dark his bestfriend's room is. he can't even see him very clearly. ❝woo, tell me. why did he break up with you?❞ he tried to soften his voice but he was damn mad about this news.

rolling his eyes after a sigh, jungwoo threw his phone on his bed. ❝yukhei, i sent you the message five minutes ago.❞ he told him, giving him a look. ❝how did you—

your parents are not home, you left the door unlocked, and let's not talk about how fast i got here.❞ the younger had cut him off, explaining fast before eyeing back at jungwoo who had been obviously crying. having his frown grow deeper, yukhei was reminded his purpose as to why he came by to his house in an instant. ❝why did he break up with you?

closing his eyes, the oolder took a deep breath to collect himself before he'd go and break down in front of his bestfriend whom he knew he was there because he's just worried. ❝i didn't tell you we broke up.

you said—

we just needed a break.❞ that sounds like the same thing but jungwoo didn't want to think of it that way, it'll hurt him more than how it is hurting him right now. ❝he just got too busy. he's graduating and he needed more time to focus in his studies.

they talked about it and neither of them had hard feelings. they agreed in taking a break, it wasn't caused with one of them causing a bad deed. for all we know, doyoung loved jungwoo as much as the male loved the older. his boyfriend— well, ex-boyfriend, didn't have the intention to break his heart. they ended in good terms and they still keep in touch. doyoung even asked if jungwoo got home safe just moments ago.

although, it hurt jungwoo so much. he just didn't want to show it when he was with doyoung, but it did break his heart.