⌜ four ⌟

jungwoo was sixteen when he told him his secret;

🌼

sitting down on the bed, facing each other, jungwoo stared intently at the taller male he is with while yukhei was looking back at him with a playful grin. it actually has been a while since the two of them had a sleepover. they just got a little bit busy with school and also has different group of friends to hang out with which made the two of them have less time to be with each other.

yukhei, i'm going to be straightforward with you.❞ right, straightforward. that word made jungwoo snort internally since he wasn't really straight to begin with.

the younger had no idea what was going on at all, which is why he had kept a smiling face thinking that jungwoo called him for a sleepover just to have fun. ❝is this going to be one of those segments where you confess—

what!?

that you fainted after holding a frog?❞ yukhei's voice lowered and not to mention how he flinched when he heard the older suddenly shout. ❝damn, what got you all hyped up?

heaving out a stressful sigh, jungwoo pinched the bridge of his nose. he should have known better that this was his dense bestfriend he his talking to. his bestfriend since he was five, just a little boy. remembering the past, jungwoo is honestly lucky to have someone like yukhei as his bestfriend, knight in shining armor, and his superman. despite of yukhei being a year younger than him, having them to separate rooms in school (but that didn't stop from yukhei in knowing what is going on in jungwoo's room), jungwoo still finds the fun in hanging out with him. lucas was a bit childish, which jungwoo doesn't mind at all since he'd also show his childish side with lucas for more fun, but that male would know when to act on his present age.

and since they've been friends for so long, jungwoo wanted to let yukhei know the secret he has been keeping for a year now.

which jungwoo is nervous as heck because of how everything could possibly change after this confession of his.

yukhei, i'm—

the younger cuts him off while he pointed a finger gun at him with his lips puckered, wanting to guess what he was about to say. ❝you're planning on adopting a pet dog.