⌜ twelve ⌟

what are tears

yukhei was the first man that loved him in that way;

🌼

"jungwoo is coming and you didn't even bother cleaning your room!?"

yukhei was laying down the sofa, staring out of space, and he was suddenly bombarded by his mother's nags that are like a gun's bullet being shot at him. groaning, he took the remote control and volume up the show he is watching so he wouldn't be able to hear what his mother is saying.

"yukhei!"

now seeing her block his sigh from the flat screen tv, the male heaved out a sigh as he finally answered. "i just got home from work, let me rest."

placing both her hands on her hips, she gave her son a look. "but you always clean your room whenever jungwoo visits."

that's in the past, okay?❞ he switched from another language to tell her that he wasn't in the mood to continue this conversation.

not only was he tired from work, but he's also disheartened by the news about his bestfriend.

days, months, a whole year. that's how long time passed by after he had his argument with jungwoo about his boyfriend's proposal. sure, they ended it well and came to an agreement to accept it, but it was honestly hard for yukhei to move on from it. it even became worse when the two had no time for each other already, when they had to be awake for their jobs. his bestfriend had to go out of the country along with his boyfriend and yukhei had to stay because he had his work there. everyday he just keeps on missing him, video calls aren't even enough.

he attempted to move on but it'll only lead him to drinking, getting drunk for the whole night, and get an earful of scoldings from his mother the next day. drinking was now crossed out in the list, he tried to get himself to go on dates. sadly, none of them caught his eye. all he could think of is his bestfriend and how he doing is right at that moment. it would be a lie if he says none of this disturbed him during his work hours. he just can't seem to focus without missing him and hoping that things could have just went with his way.

he couldn't seem to get the feelings out from his chest and it hurt yukhei every second he'd remember him.