⌜ ten ⌟

when yukhei finally had the courage to confess to him;

🌼

it's graduation day for yukhei and he couldn't be more happy seeing jungwoo and his mother, together with his own mother, attending his very special day of finally announcing that he's graduating college. he didn't actually think that his bestfriend would come knowing how busy he was with his work in managing a restaurant that's known around the city. heck, he didn't even tell jungwoo that he was finally graduating today. he didn't want to pressure the older in to ditching his work just to attend his graduation.

but he was there, shouting so loud for his name as soon as he got up on stage and getting everyone's attention. also being shameless as he is, yukhei politely took the diploma from the chairman and once he got to stand in the middle of the stage, he waved it up the air.

jungwoo, i did it!❞ he shouted, making every graduating student turned their head around to see where their school's crackhead was waving at.

"i'm so proud of you wong yukhei!"

they all chuckled on their places at the adorable interaction, already guessing and making assumptions that it's either yukhei's bestfriend or boyfriend. but most of them guessed the second one with some knowing how the two were inseparable back in the days.

rubbing his nape, yukhei had a sheepish smile before taking a long bow in front and going down the stage just to make his way towards his seat. the ceremony was ongoing while he would always try his best to slip his phone out from his pocket without getting caught. he'd send messages to jungwoo and the older would scold him through replies, telling him to listen to the speeches given.

as soon as the ceremony finished moments after, yukhei planned to run to where his family is at but was dragged by a specific someone just to take a picture.

mark!❞ he groaned, but followed behind nonetheless.

god, we finally got out of the learning factorized hell.❞ his friend joked. the two of them then stopped in front of the younger's parents and the guy, named mark, had introduced yukhei to them.

being friendly like he really is, the tall male didn't struggle in introducing himself to his friend's parents. he also made some joke about mark here and there, telling them how random he would always be during classes but he didn't forget to tell them how much of a great person mark is.