⌜ end ⌟

now he's at the driveway faking a smile, wishing he could tell him he doesn't deserve his bestfriend

yukhei had his car parked at a distance where he couldn't see the venue but at the same time he made sure he wasn't that far. he arrived just in time with more minutes to spare yet, he's spending it alone inside his car.

he would be lying if he'll say he wasn't hurt, that doesn't feel his heart breaking, that he's completely fine, and that he was ready give everything up. heck, all he's feeling at that moment was his heart being crumpled like paper. yukhei was surely taking all his time in the world letting his feelings out while he was alone there.

he had the door opened for air but he still stayed inside, wanting to collect his thoughts.

fuck,❞ he brought his hands up and wiped the tears from his eyes. the ceremony hasn't started but here he is, already crying. ❝i promised myself that i shouldn't cry.

you must love breaking promises then.

and to think he was alone there. turning his head to the side to see who owned the voice, that didn't help in toning down the tears falling from his eyes. ❝what are you doing here, woo?

jungwoo chuckled, bringing out his handkerchief and lending it to the crying man. he then crouched down by his side and helped him in wiping his tears. ❝i knew you'd take your time in going to the venue. i excused myself so i could see you here.

yukhei listened to him intently while sniffling, trying his very best to hold back the remaining tears that was at the verge of falling down from his eyes. after using the older's handkerchief in wiping his remaining tears, yukhei now had his attention on to his bestfriend and couldn't help but cry again.

yukhei..❞ jungwoo frowned. it hurt him to see someone important crying like this on his special day.

n-no.. i'm crying b-because..❞ with sniffling real loud, yukhei had his lips quivering as he faced the older that looked worried. ❝you look so beautiful.

jungwoo never knew that line could easily make him tear up. throwing his body on to the taller male, he buried his head on his shoulder and hugged him tight. he was afraid to let go. ❝you idiot, you're making me cry.

yukhei started to panic, pulling the older away and wiped the tears gently from his cheeks. ❝don't cry, your make up would be ruined.

but you're crying!

i won't cry anymore!

coming out of the car, yukhei took his keys and dipped it inside the pocket of his suit. he then closed the door and turned to face his bestfriend, staring at him with both of them having tears falling from their eyes. they looked like they were having a staring contest with tears.