Snooping

Ruel's pov

Wow... pure beauty is the only way I can describe the way she moves. She looks dainty like a flower in a flower field swaying in the wind. She is so expressive that I can feel the emotion on the her face. How can someone be so pleasing to look at? 

Coco's pov

Once I had come back from the nearest sushi store I decided to do a bit of shopping I picked out 2 hoodies and a pair of jeans, on the way back to the Opera House I noticed a little flower boutique where you could preorder flowers "Hey Ms how much would a bouquet of flowers be?" "Hi, one bouquet of flowers would be $30" she replied sweetly "In that case would I be able to preorder a bouquet of flowers to be picked up by 5:45pm?" "Sure sweetheart what type?" "ahhh how about the roses" "sounds perfect what is the occasion for... a special someone" she said with a giggle "Oh no I'm getting them for my brother so he can give them to a girl after her performance tonight" I replied with a smirk across my face "Geez what a nice sister you are, well anyway the flowers will be able to be picked up by 5:45. I will still be working so I am sure that I will remember you!" "Thank you, have a good afternoon!" I payed and proceeded to walk off down the road until I was met by the massive doors of the Opera House. I walked down the long hallway until I noticed that Ruel was peering through one of the windows on a door that was labeled 'studio b'. "Hey what are you doing Rueloff?" my words seem to catch him by surprise as he slightly jumped back "Oh shi- hey Coco" "what are you looking at?" I said taking a look through the window and there she was dancing around the room "Ruel you are snooping you creep!" I replied laughing almost too loudly "Shut the fuck up Coco your being so loud, I wanted to see where the music was coming from and she was dancing" he said in an unsure tone "mhmmm alright ruel alright" I said rolling my eyes. We stayed there watching for a little while longer when I decided to go back to the green room and Ruel decided to go to get some snacks from the snack room. 

Laiya's pov

Once I had run through most of my dances I decided to go grab a snack from the snack room. "Ok Anu imma go grab a snack I'll meet you back in the main room in a bit" "Ok no problem can you grab me a water whilst you're there, thanks" She replied quickly I laughed and rolled my eyes at the fact that she wanted me to get her a water cause she couldn't be bothered to come but that is Anu for you. As I walked down the hall leading towards the room that had the sign 'Snack room' Slowly as I got closer I could hear the noise of someone softly singing and wow they were really good. As I got closer I could hear the lyrics to a song I had never heard before

bet you know just what you're doing
You're not the type that's used to losing
First, you build me up, then with just a touch
Leave me here in ruins
Something 'bout your eyes
I can't even walk in a straight line
Under the influence

I stood there for a little while longer listening to the mystery voice but I let curiosity get the best of me and I pulled the door open to see the boy from earlier facing me with a stunned look on his face, I smiled and walked in "Hey" he said shyly "hey I heard your singing from in the hallway you're was really good" I replied sweetly "Oh thanks" he went all red "how come I have never heard it before?" I questioned "Oh I havent finished the song yet so I guess I just haven't released it" he said with a but more confidence "You release music?" I said in a surprised tone "Yea I have been for 2 years now i'm playing a concert here tonight after you guys perform" "Wow thats so cool, your name is Ruel right?" "Yea it is how did you know?" he replied looking at me confused "Oh I heard it from your sister when she came running in after you earlier today" I replied laughing "fuck yea I've never been so embarrassed, well what is your name?" I giggled at how quickly he was trying to change the conversation "My name is Laiya" "Wow that is a pretty name" I blushed as soon as I heard those words obviously he was being polite but it gave me butterflies "thank you" really Laiya is that all you could come up with? "Umm i was wondering if I could get your number?" he said quietly "Sure give me a second" I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and passed it to him "Thanks" "My pleasure well I have to get back to practice, It was nice meeting you Ruel!" "It was nice meeting you to Laiya, I will text you later!" "Can't wait" I turned around and grabbed a water for Anu then walked down the hall with a huge smile plastered on my face. 

Anu pov

"whats with the happy face Lay?" I said looking at her confused "Come here I need to tell you everything!" she said looking at me excitedly, I rushed over to the corner of the room which is when she told me everything "- and then I have him my number and I said had to go then he said I'll text you later and he is performing tonight so do you wanna stay behind and maybe watch a bit with me but just say we are packing up" she said all so quickly "Oh wow geez calm down Laiya and sure I'll stay with you" her face lit up it was cute "ahhh thank you thank you thank youuu" she said dragging out the last 'you' 

Time skip to 10 min before performance 

Laiya's pov

You would expect someone that has been performing for there whole life would get used to nerves you get moments before going on stage but the truth is that you never do, Its the same feeling and today I have more reason to be nervous. Both my mum and dad are coming to watch me, they got divorced when I was 7 and although it was not a crazy divorce they decided to split up my brother Jacob and I which was hard, I barley see him and my dad which is hard but I know it was for the better all the fighting was getting all too stressful for a 7 year old and a 9 year old. As I was trying to calm myself down I felt a small vibration in my hand I looked down and there was a message from an unknown number:

 As I was trying to calm myself down I felt a small vibration in my hand I looked down and there was a message from an unknown number:

texts between Ruel and Laiya

Was Ruel watching me dance? well now I really have to impress him on stage, what if I mess up? No you'll be fine Laiya. "Everyone gather round you're onstage in 5 minutes!" 

The music played as we all went to our places on stage I glanced over to Anu who was giving me a smile I rolled my eyes and smiled back at her... well here goes nothing.

-------------

Here is another chapter I am trying to get into the main part of the story but please feel free to leave suggestions. Thank you <3