take your time

Laiyas pov

The first thing I did when I got home was go and take a shower, tearing off the outfit I had so confidently put on an hour earlier. The outfit that I now felt so insecure in. Was I really not enough? I hopped out of the shower changing into one of my old hoodies one that I hadn't worn in months, 4 months to be exact not since we got together.

I called Millie and Katie cause I needed to tell someone, they always have great advice and they are truly the bestest of friends ever.

**start of factime**

L:"Hey guys"

M: "Hey.. WAIT Lay why are you crying?"

K: "What happened?"

L: "I went to surprise Ruel and.. I-I-I walked in on him making out with Mary" I spoke softly

M: "HE DID WHAT"

K: " I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM LAY"

L: "its alright guys"

We talked for hours they gave me advice to give it some time, I told them that I still loved him and they said that if I want to work things out I should but it was my decision. To be honest I would work things out but that was if Ruel still loved me which he doesn't.

L: "Iove you guys and see you in a week"

M+K: "we love you Lay feel better soon heartbreak doesn't last forever"

** end of call **

The call ended and I looked at my phone, there were messages from Sunday, Bella, Samson, Bodhi, Coco, Syvlie... and Ruel. I opened Ruels message due to me being so intrigued, I wasn't sure if I was going to respond however I needed some sort of closure.

ruels text

ruels text

I could tell he was being genuine but I couldn't bring myself to reply, it would be unfair on myself to forgive him this quickly especially after he kissed another girl...sober. I was hurt by him very badly and that would take a while to recover from.

Mum walked in and I explained everything to her she told me that it would take time to heal but I should at least have a talk with Ruel even if we didn't end up dating again but I didn't have to do it right away. I went to bed crying myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and something came over me, I wanted to post on instagram. Not a sad depressing photo but instead a photo that would really boost my self confidence.

 Not a sad depressing photo but instead a photo that would really boost my self confidence

liked by sundaystephenss milliebobbybrown and 115,038 others

laiyaturner I mean at least I'll have more time to tan now?

comments

cocovandijk I love you lay take your time xx

laiyaturner cocovandijk thank you

Harrykirt55 HOTHOTHOT

Harrykirt55 also text me lay

laiyaturner Harrykirt55 ily and will do x

ruelfan is laiya cheating on Ruel with that harry kid she was always a slut

Harrykirt55 ruelfan I am gay :)

oneruel ruelfan do not call her a slut

Milliebobbybrown I love you and miss you

katiecorp love you lay

laiyaturner Milliebobbybrown katiecorp couldn't have asked for the bestest of friends x

oneruel I am so sorry I love you, take your time

ruelxlaybae RUELS COMMENT I-

tmz new breakup?

sylvievd tmz leave:)

load more comments

------------------

The chapter was slightly longer then I thought it would be so thats good but apart from that it was pretty shit oopsy... LOVE YOU!