picture lasts longer

Laiya's pov

The show was amazing although I don't really know the words to any of the words to the songs or any of the songs to be quite honest. It was still truly amazing, his voice is so angelic yet so strong. I really loved his song dazed and confused and I'm pretty sure it was the song I had heard him singing earlier. As we walked back to the hall Coco and I heard multiple girls talking about me, it was nothing negative only people questioning who I was or if I was Ruel's girlfriend, It was weird to think that they could make crazy rumors just from one song. Though I wouldn't really mind. Coco grabbed my hand and pulled me into the green room where Ruel stood. 

Ruel's pov

"Laiya! did you enjoy the show?" I said whilst running up to me and pulling me into a hug

"It was really good, you are amazing but could you let me down you are very sweaty" She said whilst laughing

"Oh yea sorry about that, but i'm glad you liked it" I replied

"Ok guys we are gonna leave you two alone for a bit come on Kate and Coco" Nate said whilst winking at me

"Yes bye guys" My mum replied

Once they had left I decided that I was going to ask Laiya on a date

"So I was wondering if you would want to go out for dinner with me tonight" 

"Yea sure, sounds like fun!" Laiya said whilst looking at her feet

"Ok come on lets go" I said 

Once we left the room we walked down the hall towards my team and told them where we were going. 

"Ok guys Laiya and I are going to go out to dinner I'll be home later love you" I said whilst looking at them all. 

"Bye Laiya it was lovely meeting you!" everyone said, Coco and my mum gave Laiya a hug and Coco also gave her number to Laiya as well. 

We both walked out the back doors, a few fans were waiting around and I took photos with them. Once I had finished taking photos with them I took Laiyas hand. We decided to go and take the ferry to manly so we could have dinner together at 'Hugos' once we arrived we walked over the restaurant and took our place at a table. She looked so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Not only was she stunning but it was also so easy to talk to her, we talked about school, family life, hobbies. I found out that her parents were divorced, she had an older brother and she enjoyed dancing and singing. She also has a best friend called Anu. I told her about myself and when the famous part came up she was supportive it was obvious that she wasn't going to use me for fame. Once dinner had finished we walked down Manly Wharf and along the beach just comfortably talking. I insisted on having a stranger take a photo of us. 

"I can't believe you just did that" she said looking at me 

"What! I just wanted a picture, they last longer" I said whilst laughing 

"that was so embarrassing" I could tell she was going red 

"Hey can I quickly go to the bathroom" she said 

"of course there is one down there" 

Whilst she was in the bathroom I decided to post the photo we had just taken, I searched up her username and the first one that popped up was hers, it was public and she hd 7000 followers majority of them being dance accounts. And not to my surprise Coco was following her. I quickly followed her then tagged her in the photo. 

**pretend this is Laiya and also pretend it is just them in the photo x

liked by cocovandijk and 200,000 others

oneruel  made a stranger take this photo and made Laiya a bit embarrassed

comments

cocovandijk poor Laiya

oneruel cocovandijk shut up coco

ruelislife123 omfg she is so pretty wtf

ruel=bae ahh hes mine

laiyaturner "TAke A piCTuRe iT LaSts LOnGeR"

oneruel laiyaturner It really does also can you hurry up you are taking forever in the toilet 

MTV am I sensing a new ship

laiyaturner oneruel I'm coming!!!

view more comments

------------- 

Two posts in one day hopefully you are enjoying this. I will try update soon. Love you!!