lyrics

Ruels pov

I felt and looked horrible, everyone was noticing it as well. I have been wearing the same hoodie and sweatpants for the past 7 days, I havent showered let alone brushed my hair. Sylvie and Coco had forgiven me even though they were still pretty mad. My mum was not happy though, though she did come in everyone once in a while to see how I was. She seemed to be worried and could obviously tell how bad I felt. My friends had been texting me telling my 'you'll be fine' 'you need to get her to trust you again' ' it will all work out'. My phone beeped and I checked it wishing there would be a notification from Laiya but instead if was from Bella. 

text conversation between Ruel and Bella

I dropped my phone and ran over to my very messy desk pulling out my notebook that had the lyrics to a song I had been writing.

Eyes are shut, sleep too much
Probably should get up, but what's the rush?
Brush my teeth, but not my hair
I used to for you, but now, I don't care

Watching the clock from the sofa
I just wish you would come over

All of my friends said, "Don't worry
I promise you'll be fine" (be fine)
But now I'm alone and I'm lost in my phone
With this free time (free time)
I used to spend it with you
All of the stupid shit we used to do
Now that you're tied up
I'm tired of all of this free time (oh)

The lyrics were all about her, the amount of free time I had now that she was gone. I began writing it when she left to go to LA and we were still together and it was about me missing her but now it had a whole different meaning. I was missing her but this time I was unsure if I would ever get her back. 

The door busted open with Sylvie standing there in shock

"Ruel that song is amazing" she said walking over to my note pad

"Thanks" I responded pretty pissed off she was listening

"Do you have any others?" she asked 

"If I show you will you leave?" 

"Hmmm maybe" 

"Ugh ok fine.. here" I rolled my eyes and gave her the notebook that had the lyrics to a few songs I had written these past few days and weeks. 

They were all finished and all had names, I was going to release an ep with them soon I just needed a few more songs. 

Painkiller, Face To Face, Real thing, Hard sometimes and my latest addition Free time. 

"These are really good Ruel" Sylvie said looking up from the page

"Thank you, I think we are going to release a ep for them in a few weeks I just need one more song" 

"Are they about Laiya?" she asked looking at the page again

"Yea some from when we were together and some from this past week" I responded feeling the tears in my eyes