the party pt1

Day of departure to Australia 

Laiyas pov

It was an early 6am start, Millie and Noah left after sleeping over to go to set and I began the dreadful packing, I had already started a few days ago but now came the boring stuff like toiletries and the little things. It was basically like playing Jenga but with a suitcase. I told Ruel that the girls and I were going out to celebrate today which was why I couldn't call but instead I would be up in the air flying to surprise him. 

My phone vibrated and I saw a snapchat message from Ruel, I waited no time before opening the snap my heart instantly fluttering. 

Ruels snap message (thank you to blissruel on ig for providing this photo)

I of course responded with a photo as well

Laiyas response (made this one myself)

We ended up facetiming until I said I had to go and begin getting ready for the day but instead I had to go have a shower and freshen up before my 15 hour plane ride that morning, The plane would land in sydney at 1am LA time though it would be 6pm Sydney time. The plan was still the same Sylv and Coco are going to pick me up from the airport and drop me off at home, then I will say hi to the fam then go and get showered and ready so I can surprise Ruel. 

I took a shower and got changed into some sweats before saying goodbye to the girls and leaving the house, they all knew about the surprise and said that they would tell Ruel I was with them if he asked. 

I got out of the cab at LAX and walked up to the check in counter, I checked in my suitcase and headed over to the foodcourt where I got a donut and an orange juice. I decided not to have coffee so I could sleep on the plane. 

"Calling for Qantas flight 3457 departing to Sydney airport to begin boarding" the lady on the speaker called out

I picked up my bag and walked to the gate, I texted Coco and Sylvie saying I was about to take off and they wished me a safe flight. I made sure my airport outfit was comfy yet cute because I knew that I would be meeting them when I got of the plane so I knew I had to at least look not fully dead. I wore some white brandy sweats and my brandy Malibu top along with my AF1s and my hair in a messy bun.