jj maybank | dating an australian girl

▪▪▪

o. A headcannon for JJ dating an Australian female.

warnings: none. Except basically some uses of the word 'fuck' and mentions of the word 'sex.'

a-n: Heres another headcannon for JJ. This time for an aussie reader. :) (cause im aussie and feel like theres hardly any fics on here for the nationality.)

One other thing. I wrote most of this from my phone (even though i hate typing on it.) so sorry if there is mistakes. (blame autocorrect.)

● Lets be honest here when i say.

● JJ LOVES your accent.

● Like he'd just love to listen to you speak at times

● Just to listen to how you pronounce things differently from him and other americans.

● I feel like he especially loves it when ever you're having sex and you'd moan his name in that accent.

● JJ would be so confused about things. like there'd be a time you're looking for your thongs, and he'd just get confused why you're talking about underwear.

● "JJ! Have you seen my thongs?"

● "Y-You're w-what?!"

● "My thongs!"

● "Y-you mean underwear? right?"

● "No....my flip flops!"

● There would also be a time where you were writing something down, and you needed to erase something.

● "Babe, bring me a rubber please!

● JJ would probably spit out his water at that.

● "A....what?"

● "A Rubber!" "You know....to erase things!"

● "Oh."

● But despite all of that confusion, JJ would love hearing you use slang. Even though he probably didnt know what the hell you were talking about.  Nor would any other Pogues or Kooks.

● You would definitely find it hilarious to see the confused faces of other people. including JJ.

● and would use it everywhere just to laugh at their faces.

● at the beach? yep.

● on the HMS Pogue? yep.

● school? yep.

● hotel? trivago (I had to sorry.)

● Oh!

● You would most definitely have stupid and dumb arguments, like how to spell colour.

"IT'S C-O-L-O-R, Y/N!!"

● "NO ITS C-O-L-O-U-R!!"

● But those arguments would most likely end up with make-up sex between the both of you.

● You most definitely will get JJ to try vegemite.

● probably will get John B, Kiara and Pope to try it too, tbh.

● I feel like JJ would honestly try and copy your accent.

● But would fail miserably.

● and allow you to laugh at his attempts.

❤