tom holland | period cramps

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

o. YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD AND TOM, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS JUST BEING A CUTIE AND GETTING YOU CHOCOLATE.

Warnings: just fluff..and Tom being a cutie....also very short imagine.

a-n: I'm writing this imagine because of the fact that i just recently had my period and It obviously sucked 😞.

▪▪▪

i lay in a fetal position underneath the covers of mine and tom's queen-sized bed groaning, as the cramps in my abdomen continued to annoy me.

as you may of already guessed, mother nature decided to pay me a visit, while my boyfriend, tom holland is currently on the set of spiderman: far from home filming.

all i want is for him to be home with me in the apartment to give me cuddles and maybe even get me some chocolate. but clearly that won't be happening for a while as he has to work.

I sighed sadly, before reajusting my position on the bed to be more comfortable as I flicked through the channels of the television in front of me.

the heat pack i had placed on me earlier that morning, had fallen off and landed beside me onto the warm cotton covers.

I groaned inaudibly, as I then turned over onto my side before I then manouvered my hand towards the beside table to grab my phone.

once I grabbed it, I pressed my finger onto the home button. the bright light of the screen slightly blinding me as it then turned it self on.

i then smiled, once my eyes landed on my lock screen photo. it was photo of me and tom at disneyland. his arms were wrapped firmly around my waist as I had one of my arms around his neck. i was also wearing minnie mouse ears while he had mickey ones.

that was also the day where I literally spilt strawberry ice cream all over my disney shirt. in fact it was right after taking that photo that it happened.

i smiled once more, before pressing onto the messaging app, then into both mine and my boyfriend, tom's messages we shared together.

messages with "spiderboi💗"

hey babe 😘

hey,
you feeling any better?
💗

yeah, my cramps
are still killing me 💀

that sucks.
anyway, i just
finished up with filming
for the day and am about
to head home.

want me to get you anything?
🤔

alright, get home fast
please. I just want to
cuddle with you 😥

oh and get me
some chocolate
too thanks.

white or regular
chocolate? 🍫

white please.

ok im heading off now.

love you y/n x 😘💗

love you too. 💗

I clicked out of the messages before placing my phone back onto the beside table closest to me. the cramps in my abdomen still not having subsided yet.

I just hoped tom got here soon, cause I don't know how much longer I can last with this unbearable period pain.

just as I sat up in bed, and flicked on the television to 'stranger things' I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the staircase and towards our bedroom. I could easily recognise those footsteps as tom's.

he then entered the bedroom and as soon as he spotted me. he then rushed right over towards where I was currently situated atop of our bed. a shopping bag held in his grasp as well.

"y/n, you still feeling good?" he asked, worryingly. setting the bag of chocolates upon one of the bedside tables. I just nodded, only wanting for him to come near me so we could cuddle and watch stranger things. as well as eating chocolate.

tom then lowered himself down onto the bed, propping himself up in front of the pillows in the process. before I then shifted my spot on the bed to right next to him. where my head lay atop his chest, so I could hear his heartbeat and I snuggled closer into him.

he then moved his arms around me and rested his own head onto the headboard of our bed. as both each of our eyes drifted across the tv screen.

"I love you, y/n." the native of southwest london told me quietly.

"I love you too, tom." I managed to say, my mind now fully off of the pain in my lower region, as our eyes stayed on the images playing out on the tv screen.

it's moments like these i love. when it's just me and tom laying together, legs intertwined, cuddling and watching television together.

how did I get so lucky to end up with someone like him?

▪▪▪