𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Taehyung was a nervous wreck.

He wanted to impress jungkook but he couldn't find anything to wear.
His closet was overflowing with clothes but none of them seemed appealing to him.

This date with jungkook was very important to him, he couldn't afford to mess it up.

After hours of regretting all life choices and having three mental breakdowns he finally put together an outfit.

He twirled in front of his mirror and giggled out of excitement, he couldn't wait for the clock to strike 7PM and for jungkook to show up at his door.

He straightened his wavy hair out and slipped on blue contacts, Taehyung loved playing around with coloured contacts.
He put on slight makeup, the only prominent thing being the lipgloss.

Ding Dong~

The sound of the bell rang throughout the house making Taehyung's heart skip a beat.

He opened the white door and his eyes fell upon an extremely captivating sight.

Jungkook looked like the embodiment of Adonis.

His sculpted body was adorned by a black shirt and black tight,skinny Jeans.
His hair wavy and fluffy, making Taehyung's fingers itch to run through it.

❝ You look Ravishing. ❞
Jungkook said, wolf whistling.

He noticed Taehyung's irises were blue and holy fuck, does he look heaven sent.

❝ Feels special coming from someone who looks like a runway model. ❞
Taehyung boldly complimented.

Jungkook was holding a single rose in his hand, the rose was as white as pure snow, the dark green stem and leaves adorned with sharp thorns.

Jungkook lifted the rose up, moving it across Taehyung's cheek in a light caress before giving the rose to Taehyung.

Taehyung loved Roses, so beautiful yet so dangerous.

He sometimes wondered whether it was the thorns that roses are adorned with what makes them so special.

❝ Shall we?❞
Jungkook questioned, taking Taehyung's hand in his.