𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ!)

Somehow, The sense of belonging that Taehyung felt in Seoul was so strong that he was relieved when he breathed in the city's air as if it was Jungkook's heavenly cologne.

It was the last week of November and Taehyung patiently awaited December as His birthday and Christmas both occurred in the special month but was damped his mood was the fact that college would resume from the First week of December and Taehyung isn't ready for all that stress and work, again.

Taehyung caught up with Jimin and his Hyungs the past few days and Jungkook and his relationship was at an all time high, they were drowning in love with no intentions of coming to the surface.

Taehyung had spent his free time creating a Beautiful collage consisting of the polaroids and photographs Jungkook and him took in Busan and of other captured moments that became immortal as they'll forever live on in their hearts and in these candid photographs.

The Collage laid proudly against Taehyung's pastel wall inside his Safeplace, his bedroom.
He wanted Jungkook to be a part of everything he loves, he's already inside Taehyung's heart, his mind, soul, art, photographs and now Jungkook has a dedicated wall in his Room.

Anything that doesn't include Jungkook just feels foreign and out of place for Taehyung, he smiled staring at their captured moments and prayed to whoever was listening that this pious love that Jungkook and him shared remains eternal.

❝Love really is a mind altering Drug.❞
Jimin grumbled, looking at the additions to Taehyung's room decor.

❝That's a good quote, I'm adding it to one of the Polaroids!❞
Taehyung cheered, grabbing a colored marker and writing the Quote on a random polaroid in Perfect, cursive writing making it appealing to the eye.

❝Is this your Bedroom or a Taekook museum?❞
Jimin asked, thoroughly amused.

❝Taekook...?❞
Taehyung trailed off confused.

❝If you combine Jungkook and Taehyung you get Taekook, Dumbass.❞
Jimin said, hollering with laughter at Taehyung's embarrassment.

Taehyung Captioned His Favorite Polaroid 'Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ♡' as Jimin rambled about his relationship with Yoongi but Taehyung wasn't listening, he missed Jungkook.

❝If you miss Jungkook so much, Go visit him, He wouldn't mind.❞
Jimin suggested wanting His bestfriend to be happy.

❝-But I didn't ask where he was going in the morning.❞
Taehyung said, playing with his fingers.

❝Wait, I'll just ask Yoongi.❞
Jimin said, marveling at his own intelligence and helpfulness.

Taehyung changed into appropriate clothes as Jimin Talked to Yoongi about Jungkook's whereabouts, The Dark blue hoodie complemented Taehyung's tanned skin and provided him with warmth, the ripped Black Jeans clinged
Onto his long legs and the unintentional Sweater paws made him look extremely adorable and attractive.

❝He's at the Boxing Ring.❞
Jimin said, aware that Taehyung knew which ring he was referring to.

❝Okay, I'll see you later, Chim.❞
Taehyung said about to leave.

❝Are you sure It's safe? It's getting late.❞
Jimin asked, worry bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

❝I'll give you a ride and you can catch one back with Jungkook.❞
Jimin suggested, getting up and following Taehyung towards the driveway.

❝God, I Love you!❞
Taehyung said making Jimin smirk.

❝I Know.❞
______________

Taehyung parted his ways with Jimin and stared at the Boxing ring with awe.