𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

( Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: Mᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇsᴇᴄʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇᴅ. )

A pained scream pierced through the thickened tension in the basement as Bogum fell to his knees, his wounded leg not being able to support his weight.

All eyes fell on the intruder who was standing at the Main entrance of the basement with a smug look etched out on his face, Min Yoongi has always been the one to have Jungkook's back and he never disappoints, Never.

The sound of the gunshot and smell were overwhelming as Taehyung's legs were rooted to the ground, His eyes watching Bogum as he the latter squirmed In pain.

Jungkook's hands gripped an Obviously Dazed Taehyung's arm as he pulled the younger into his embrace.
Jungkook's inhaled Taehyung's heavenly scent as Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's chest, His hands clutching Jungkook's Black shirt tightly.

Jungkook felt like Home and Taehyung never wants to be Taken away from Jungkook ever again, Tears pooled Taehyung's eyes and made their way down his cheeks as Jungkook cupped His face and pressed their lips together in a short, sweet kiss.

Taehyung was ecstatic to see Jungkook's face again and I thanked his lucky stars  that he fell in love with someone who'll rip the world apart just to reunite with him, Jungkook was everything Taehyung has ever wanted and more.

While the two lovers were reuniting and embracing each other, Yoongi and Kai held Bogum captive.
Yoongi's fist met The side of Bogum's face as the latter groaned but still couldn't believe the game fate played on him.

He couldn't believe how Starcrossed his plans were, How could Jungkook find out about his secret hideout so effortlessly?

❝How did you-❞

❝-Find this place?❞
Yoongi completed the sentence for Bogum as a Mocking laugh escaped his lips.

❝Betrayal, You have a Traitor.❞
Jungkook rasped, eyes raking over Bogum's defeated figure.

Bogum felt his insides Crumble, Jungkook won because someone he held close failed him, Betrayal pains more than the Triumphant smirk gracing Jungkook's face.

Frantic steps boomed throughout the Basement as a Silhouette of a man came into view, The Tall man's handsome face was etched with panic and worry as his eyes darted across the room and pooled with relief once they fell upon Park Bogum.

Taehyung's eyes widened in recognition as his eyes fell upon the intruder,
A beautiful smile broke out on the tall man's face as he took hesitant steps towards Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't allow the tha man come any closer to his boyfriend, A wave of protectiveness washing over the the his alert self, He couldn't allow someone else to harm Taehyung.

❝Chanyeol?❞
Taehyung questioned, tilting his head out of confusion.

❝Taehyung!❞
Chanyeol's voice was devoid of confusion or suprise but was rather filled with adoration and respect for the younger boy.

❝Great, Another Half-Baked Muffin!❞
Yoongi snarled making everyone else look at him weirdly.

❝Who the Fuck are you?❞
Jungkook asked, not really interested in the answer.

❝I'm Bogum's brother.❞
Chanyeol said making Taehyung gasp but everybody else was indifferent.

❝Chan, One of those Bastards betrayed us, I'll fucking massacre their fam-❞
Bogum proclaimed but was cut off by a astonishing revelation.