𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

>( 𝟏 Yᴇᴀʀ Lᴀᴛᴇʀ )

21st of October, 2021.
Jungkook & Taehyung's One Year Anniversary.

The steady Late October winds made their way into the Dimly lit room through the slightly ajar window, Caressing Taehyung's peaceful sleeping face.

The intermingling of the Piercing rays of Bright sun and the Cool winds proved to be A Disruption to Taehyung's slumber making the Boy's pretty eyes flutter open.
His hands habitually searched for his lover's warmth but were met with an empty comforter.

Taehyung is already regretting waking up and He's just experienced the initial few seconds of the potentially eventful day but waking up to an absent Jungkook is definitely nightmarish and has lowered his expectations for this Cold October morning.

He forced himself to leave his bed and warm comforter behind to embrace the uninviting cold atmosphere.
Taehyung covered his body with One of Jungkook's oversized hoodies and instantly felt calmth due to Jungkook's fading cologne still lingering onto the deep wine shaded fabric.

His Pastel, Fuzzy socks were a stark contrast to the Dark grey flooring that adorned his and Jungkook's home that they reside together in, It's their own Mordern Palace that houses their countless Fairytales.

Taehyung eyes scanned the Lounge room and Main hall but were met with an Empty house, making a frown tug on his pick lips and worry pool his eyes.
He hugged himself tighter and searched for Jungkook's tall figure but his attempts proved to be futile.

His eyes fell upon the prominent Trail of Delicate petals belonging to Numerous Red Roses that were laying flat against the Grey flooring awaiting Taehyung's attention.
Taehyung followed the Rose adorned path as his steps were frequent and frantic hoping to see Jungkook at the end of this trail.

The Petals led him to the Rooftop pool that was glistening under the sunlight, the water a vibrant shade of Blue.
Amidst the stagnant water was a elevated floatie replicating a Detailed Sunflower, On top of the big floatie were Numerous aesthetically decorated Boxes and bags with Expensive brand names plastered on the.

Taehyung's eyes raked over the Presents with Astonishment pooling them, He was awestruck.
From Gucci to Valentino, The Brands were exquisite and Just his taste.
What caught his eyes despite the glamorous and inviting presents was a handmade Card placed in the center of the presents.

As if on que, The strong winds blew the floatie towards Taehyung's astounded self, A Bright smile plastered on his beautiful face.
Taehyung crouched down and placed his hand on the floatie, preventing it from running away.

His long finger hooked under the card picking it up, He recognized the Neat cursive handwriting instantly.
Warmth pooled his heart as he felt giddy and full of love, Every piece of his heart longed for Jungkook.

❝ I Cᴀɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Tᴡɪɴᴋʟᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅɪɴɢ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀᴄᴇ,
Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Aɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ, Mʏ Sᴀᴠɪɴɢ Gʀᴀᴄᴇ!
-ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ♡ ❞

The Loud speakers adorning the Rooftop poolside boomed with a melody that Taehyung had memorized each and every word of by Heart.
Taehyung stood up and tried stare at the speakers but couldn't due to the direct rays of the sun falling on his face.

❝~Fly me to the moon,
Let me play among the stars
And let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars!
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me~

Taehyung's eyes instinctively fluttered close relishing the Melody of Song,
He was brought out of the captivating trance when two strong arms wrapped around his waist abruptly causing him to loose his footing and fall into the Pool, pulling the culprit down with him.