𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Taehyung flinched as he saw Hoseok inching closer to Jungkook's body.
He forced his eyes to stay open and pushed the idea of crying to the back of his head when he witnessed Hoseok pushing his lips against Jungkook.

Jungkook had two alternatives, he could either push Hoseok away and break his heart or pull Hoseok closer and break Taehyung's heart.

The second Jungkook felt Hoseok's lips on his own, his blood boiled out of repulsion and disgust.
He grabbed Hoseok's shoulders and pushed him away from his body, eyes seething.

-And in that millisecond, Taehyung won.

Jungkook and Taehyung's love won.

A proud smile erupted across Taehyung's lips, if Jungkook pushed an extremely attractive man away, knowing that nobody is watching means that he really does love Taehyung to the moon and back.

Not that Taehyung wasn't sure of the outcome from the very start, he knew that his Jungkook wouldn't cheat on him for the world.

Jungkook pushed Hoseok forcefully, making the latter loose his balance and fall to the ground.

❝What the fuck was that? Why'd you kiss me? Are you Crazy?❞
Jungkook shouted, hands running through his Raven locks, frustratedly.

❝I kissed you because I love you, I'm crazy because I love you!❞
Hoseok yelled, pulling at his own honey brown hair.

Jungkook was at a loss of words but he still had a whole lot to say.

❝No! You don't love me, you love the idea of me.❞
Jungkook stated, making Hoseok eyes snap upwards out of sheer anger.

❝You don't get to dictate what I feel towards you.❞
Hoseok growled out, livid.

❝You're not in love with me, you're in love with the idea of the Vulnerable teenager who longed for your comfort and security but the version of Jungkook you're in love with isn't alive anymore.
He's long dead.

❝Shutup! After all the things I've done for you, this is how you repay me?❞
Hoseok shouted, involuntary tears falling from his brown eyes.

❝You shouldn't have wasted so many years waiting for me to come back.
Were you living your life waiting for me to realize, I can't live mine without your presence?
What kind of fuckery is that?❞
Jungkook shouted, irritated.

❝You're still just as Naive, you don't understand how love works.❞
Hoseok mocked, a humorless chuckle escaping his lips.

❝Trust me, I've understood and experienced love very well.❞
Jungkook said, mind filling with the thoughts of Taehyung.

❝Love is supposed to build up not tear down, Love isn't supposed to hurt and look at yourself, you're suffering badly.
Is it really love or a mere want?❞
Jungkook questioned.

❝I'll never be able to repay you for the kindness you've shown me, the security and memories you've provided me with but you're not the one I love.❞
Jungkook stated, gaze apologetic.

Tears ran down Hoseok's eyes as his heart broke into countless pieces, each one stabbing his body repeatedly.

Taehyung felt his heart ache for Hoseok, unrequited love is one hell of a poison.

Taehyung came out of his ambush and made his presence known to Hoseok and Jungkook.
As soon as Jungkook's eyes fell upon Taehyung's emerging figure they widened.

❝Baby, I'm sorr-❞
Jungkook started, cupping Taehyung's face in his big hands.

❝It's not your fault, I saw and head everything, I'm proud of you.❞
Taehyung stated before Turning his attention back to Hoseok's heartbroken figure.