𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

It was 31 October and the university was decorated by carved pumpkins, illuminated lanterns, replica of witches, skeletons and the colour orange outshined everything.

❝ 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❞

Taehyung eyes raked over the vibrant poster, excitement pooling in the pit of his stomach, he adored Halloween!

Everybody around him was dressed up, some were werewolves, vampires, cats, Egyptian mummies, witches, dogs, bananas.....Wait bananas?

Why the fuck is Seokjin Hyung dressed up as a Banana?

Taehyung looked like a prince, Literally.
He was dressed up a prince, his silver hair straightened to last strand, looking
Exquisite, his face was as perfect as always and his body was adorned by a blue button up and pants, a royal, black Cape flowing behind him and the pendant Jungkook gave him was tucked safely under his shirt.

He was searching for Jungkook, he wondered what he dressed up as.
Taehyung knew it wouldn't be a matching couple's outfit because to match Jungkook would have to dress up as a princess.

-And that would be Awkward.

Taehyung would pay to see that, he gracefully sipped on his third glass of the expensive champagne, wondering how the university could afford such delicacies?

Taehyung felt himself shiver in pleasure when Jungkook finally walked inside the university hall.

His midnight black hair was combed to perfection, he was wearing a white shirt tucked into fitting black pants with two front buttons open giving everyone the sight of his sculpted chest, a black  coat hanging from his shoulder.
The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up making his veiny tatted arms visible to Taehyung's hungry eyes.

People were staring at Jungkook with widened eyes, some visibly drooling and fanning themselves.
Taehyung felt proud, so proud.

Jungkook was aware of the effect he had on people, he knew that they're eyes lingered on him, he knew that he is the centre of attention at the moment but his eyes were searching for his precious baby.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to the person your eyes search for in a crowded room.

Jungkook wolf whistled looking at Taehyung, eyes darkening with lust looking at his little prince all dolled up.

❝ What are you supposed to be? ❞
Taehyung asked as Jungkook snaked his arms around his waist.

❝ I didn't think about it like that but A Sugar Daddy, I guess. ❞
Jungkook shrugged, feeling uncertain.

❝A Sugar Daddy? Does that make me your Sugar baby? ❞

before Jungkook could retaliate, Taehyung began shaking his head fervently.

❝I don't want to be one, I think, being your boyfriend sounds more fun. ❞
Taehyung said, puckering his lips in a pout at the end.

Jungkook growled and bit Taehyung's puckered up bottom lip making Taehyung shriek and retreat it.

❝ let's go dance! ❞
Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook towards the crowded dance floor.

❝Toxic❞ by melanie Martinez blasted through the big speaker making everybody swayed their body's to the slow, sultry beats.

Jungkook's hand was Taehyung's waist in a protective manner and Taehyung's hands were encased around Jungkook's neck.

❝ Taste of your lips, I'm on a ride.
You're toxic, I'm slipping under with the- ❞
Jungkook sang along but got cut off by Taehyung voice.