𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

❝ Damn, Jeon sure knows how to mark his Territory. ❞
Jimin said, eyes zeroed on the red and purple marks covering Taehyung's tanned skin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and playfully slapped Jimin's hand, embarrassed.
Taehyung had told Jimin all about his date and feelings towards Jungkook making Jimin turn into their Number 1 shipper.

❝Ooh, Look your lover boy's making his way here, I'm just gonna yeet myself out, then. ❞
Jimin said, laughing at Taehyung's extremely red face.

❝ Tell yOoNgLeS, I said 'Hi' ❞
Taehyung shouted at Jimin's retreating
Back making him stop dead in his tracks.

❝ Kim Taehyung you Hoe!❞
Jimin shouted, making Taehyung burst out in laughter.

Strong, muscular arms wrapped around him, making him lift his head to stare at Jungkook's bemaing smile.

❝ You seem really happy...? ❞
Taehyung asked confused, it's been a week since they're Date and Jungkook had made him happier than ever.

❝ I got two tickets for the carnival in Incheon! ❞
Jungkook exclaimed, eyes shining with excitement.

❝Really?❞
Taehyung asked, voice dripping with excitement.

❝Yeah, so we better get going. ❞
Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's hand and pulling him towards the exit.

❝ we still have classes! ❞
Taehyung exclaimed, having never skipped before.

❝ What's more important? A class you're going to pass anyway or A memory you're going to cherish forever?❞
Jungkook asked, suddenly in a Shakespearen mood.

He feared that the school would notify his mother and this unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach never let him
Join his friends in whatever fun they had by skipping classes.

-But you can't feel the same fear twice, right?

He's had enough, living by the rules and regulations his mother set and being obidient hasn't won her love back, has it?

So, he tightened his hold on Jungkook's
Hand and have him an encouraging smile.

It's about time, he starts living for himself.
_________

The carnival was illuminated with light,
It was a palette of distinct colors which appealed to the eye, balloons and decoration were silhouettes against the pink tainted sky.

Taehyung's eyes took in lively sight, almost as if it was too good to be true.
If happiness was a place, it'd resemble this carnival.

❝Jungkook, look!❞
Taehyung said, pointing at a random shop, pulling Jungkook along with him.

The shop had tremendous amount of caps lined up side by side but the one that caught Taehyung's attention was one that resembled a bunny, white as pure snow and threads hanging out, giving it an adorable look.

❝We'll take two of these! ❞
Taehyung exclaimed, fishing for his wallet in his bookbag But before he could handover the money, jungkook had beat him to it.

❝ You'll look adorable! ❞
Taehyung said tiptoeing to place the cap on Jungkook's head.

To Taehyung, Jungkook looked like the cutest thing alive.
He pulled on the white threads making the bunny ears flop around.
He giggled as he pulled on each string alternately, making the bunny ear perform a rhythmic dance.

Jungkook placed the cap on Taehyung's fluffy hair, making Taehyung beam at him.
Jungkook used the sting to pull Taehyung closer, making Taehyung land flush against his chest.