𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

The first Rays of sunlight pierced through the tainted window hitting Taehyung's peaceful face making his eyes flutter uncomfortably.

The Boy opened his eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling before realizing where he was and what he had done the night before.

As if on que the pain in his body hit him soon after the realization.
His whole body ached, specially his lower region.
-But he's ready to endure such pain countless times, if It provided him with such pleasure and content.

After staring out the window, looking over the scenic beauty of the Vaguely familiar city for minutes, Taehyung decided to try to get up.

He tried to lift his boy but was obstructed by both the pain in his bottom and a muscular arm draped around his waist tightly.

Taehyung was well aware of who the said arm belonged to but didn't have the heart to wake the sleeping bunny up, the sunrays which illuminated the dimly lit room made Jungkook look ethereal.

His stunning features appeared enhanced and his fair, flawless skin glowed almost as bright as the sun.
His intense eyes were drooped close and nose scrunching up involuntarily making him look adorable.

Taehyung cooed at the sight but was reminded that this was same man who ravished his ass last night.

Taehyung tried to squirm and wiggle out of the protective grip but his attempts were futile as Jungkook didn't budge, if anything he tightened his hold on the younger boy.

Taehyung huffed before shaking Jungkook, poking and touching him.
When nothing seemed to work Taehyung peeped at Jungkook's exposed chest and involuntarily his hands reached out to touch it.

He pinched Jungkook's nipples making the latter jolt awake, looking around with a alarmed expression.

Taehyung burst out laughing, his giggles and snorts filling up the once silent room.
Jungkook peered over the Joyous younger, an unexplainable warmth spreading through his body.

Jungkook felt a sense of pride overtake him looking at the red Marks tainting Taehyung's flawless skin.
He ran a hand through his own hair as last night's euphoric event crashed down on him.

It was undoubtedly one of the best nights of his life.

Jungkook belongs to Taehyung completely, after getting emmeresed in everything Taehyung has to offer, Jungkook knows deep in his heart that there is nothing and no one else he needs other than the beautiful boy in his arms.

Taehyung is the Love of his Life.

❝You'll have to carry me everywhere!❞
Taehyung taunted, referring to the pain in his bottom.

❝Gladly.❞
Jungkook whispered, staring lovingly into Taehyung's eyes.

❝Now, hurry up! There's somewhere I want to take you.❞
Jungkook announced, uncannily energetic this fine morning.

❝Pick me up!❞
Taehyung said ,making grabby hands at his boyfriend.

Jungkook shook his head and walked towards Taehyung and lifted him up in the air, throwing him over his shoulders.

Their giggles and smiles filled the hotel room making it lively and drowning in love.
__________

Taehyung stared at the dissimilar place, skeptically.

It's very different to the places they had visited till now.
Instead of the flower decorated pathways and emerald water beaches, this place was a run down, dangerous street with worn out houses and shops on the either side.