𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

(18+ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ)

Jungkook may lack Humanity in daily life but he was a whole Beast in Bed.

Taehyung's innocent eyes were wide open as Jungkook hovered over his petit body, the bed creaking slightly under their weight.

Jungkook blinded by Lust and desire attacked Taehyung's soft lips with hard, passionate kisses.
Taehyung tried to keep up with his skillful and experienced Boyfriend but he wasn't a match for Jungkook's animosity.

Jungkook sunk his sharp teeth in Taehyung's swollen Bottom lip, drawing beads of red blood.

Taehyung whimpered and gasped giving Jungkook the opportunity to shove his tongue inside Taehyung's inviting mouth, exploring the wet craven.

Jungkook frantically removed Taehyung's shirt, letting his hands roam around the soft flesh, inciting excited moans form the younger.
Jungkook's cold finger pinched Taehyung's hardened niples making the younger flinch.

Jungkook lowered his head to Taehyung's chest as his tounge licked the soft skin around his niples before sucking on them, Jungkook bit one of  Taehyung's nipples earning a startled scream form the younger.

❝You Taste so fucking good, babyboy!❞
Jungkook groaned against Taehyung's skin, claiming it as his own.

Jungkook left wet, open mouthed kisses down Taehyung's body, worshipping each and every inch of his skin.
Taehyung's finger curled around Jungkook's soft Raven hair as he moaned uncontrollably.

Taehyung hooked his fingers under Jungkook's shirt as he struggled to get rid of it, Jungkook removed his shirt frantically as Taehyung caressed the now exposed abs that adorned Jungkook's sculpted body.

Taehyung lifted his head up as he sucked and kissed Jungkook's prominent Adam's apple, leaving kisses down his neck.

Jungkook left a bouquet of red and purple hickeys around Taehyung's neck and collarbones along with angry bite Marks, Taehyung moaned and whimpered uncontrollably as he let his hands roam all across Jungkook's body, tracing the Tattoos that Taehyung had grown to love.

Jungkook's finger's grazed the button of Taehyung's Jeans as he lifted his head to stare at Taehyung awaiting his approval.

Taehyung moaned in approval, urging Jungkook to hurry up.
The alluring moan caused Jungkook's member to twitch as he got even more desperate and excited.

Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's blue Jeans tossing it to the ground, his memeber got harder upon seeing Taehyung's naked legs.
The smooth, tanned skin seemed to go on forever, no blemishes, no marks to remember those sinful legs by.

Jungkook lowered his head to Taehyung's thighs, licking and biting, making Taehyung more excited.
Jungkook's hands ran up and down Taehyung's legs, wanting to engrave the feeling inside his body.

Taehyung's moans and whimpers were music to Jungkook's ears, Taehyung had high pitched moans despite his unruly deep voice.

Jungkook's slender fingers hooked under the waist Band of Taehyung's white boxers as he looked up to meet Taehyung's dazed eyes.

❝Are you sure, you want this? ❞
Jungkook questioned not wanting Taehyung to feel as if he was obligated to do this.

❝Pretty sure, I want you Now!❞
Taehyung demanded, slipping into deep depths of desire and lust, something he's never felt before.

Jungkook isn't holding back anymore, the inner animal inside him broke free from the rusted chains upon hearing the sinful words escape his beloved's lips.