Chapter Thirteen

Lucy

     "Can I kiss you?" Hope and stillness lie in the wake of his eyes. These stunning gems, desiring, I say yes.
     Without hesitation, I clasped his shirt, pulled him in, and crashed my lips on his. My legs knot around his waist, locking my feet at the back and pulling him in close. He seemed caught off guard by me taking charge. He fused his lips to mine as he deepened into the kiss. He tenderly angled his mouth, moving with mine. His hands brush over my exposed stomach, sending my body through a trembling shudder.
     A moan left my body as he brushed his tongue over my lips. He did this a few times until I opened, eager for him to do so. His hands ran up my back under my shirt. His rough hands sliding up my soft skin sent a shiver through me readily. Then with a stroke of his tongue against mine, he had my dormant core shuddering, waking to the intoxicating swivel of his tongue. Stroking...messaging...exploring every inch of my mouth.
     Breathlessly I pulled away only to take a shallow breath but am pulled back into his lip-locks of bliss. My body trembled as his hands gripped my hair tightly as he groaned, getting more heated. I bit his bottom lip softly before pulling off.
      He rested his forehead on mine. His hands brushed over either side of my jaw. "That was incredible." He spoke softer, his voice low and husky.
    "Was that too much?" I shy away, not knowing if I took things over the top.
     Shaking his head. "No, Lucy, it was everything and more." His thumb ran over my lip. His eyes glowed along with his curved lips.
     "So I want to tell you that I had this feeling earlier this peace when you held me, and I think it was a sign from Jacob that it's ok to move on."

Tucker

     By surprise, I felt overwhelmed by what she said, and she seemed genuine about this sign from her past love, Jacob. I am not usually a crier. But something just hit me. I felt good about us for the first time.
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yes." She placed her hands on my face, her blue orbs locked on the mine with her own tears thar welled up until they slid down.
    "Tucker, I want you." She spoke softly but with confidence.
    "Like being in a relationship?" My heart was flipping around. My stomach had this butterfly feeling. My hands rested on her waist as my thumbs brushed over her skin, waiting for her to interpret what she meant.
     "Yes, I don't know how good I'll be, but I want you, and I think I am ready. Unless you don't want to? I know you had your doubts about me." She chewed nervously on her lip.
     "If you think you can give it an honest shot with me, I would like to be with you too."
      We both smiled at each other.
      "I'm still scared that you might get hurt by my past," I said cautiously.
      "We are safe on the boat, and hopefully, when you pay him back, that's it." She said it like there's no need to worry.
      "You're wonderful. You know that?" I brushed her face tenderly—her beautiful face.
     "I am pretty wonderful, aren't I?" She smirked, batting her eyelashes teasingly.
      "Hahaha, you're so cute." I couldn't help but smile back.
     "So are we keeping this to ourselves or telling people?"
    "Up to you. Are you a label kind of guy?" Her hands rubbed my sides, and a beautiful smile stained her gorgeous complexion.
     "A label kind of guy, what does that mean?" I laughed.
     "Like, are we a couple, boyfriend, girlfriend, fuck buddies, friends that just kiss?"
     "I didn't realize there were so many labels." I leaned in, folding my arms around her holding her close.
      "What do you want us to be?" I softly touch her neck with the back of my hand, rubbing her jaw with the pad of my thumb.
      "A couple exploring whatever this is." She said as she rubbed my arms.
     "Whatever this is, I know that you are the only one I want to be exploring anything with." I gently kissed her smooth pink lips. Her lip structures open as I asked for another chance to have a taste, to greet her tongue with mine.
      She moaned through a soft whimper as I slid my tongue in and out briefly. Her body was trembling.
     It was so hard. I was throbbing in my pants, blood rushing fast to my tip. She tasted so good. She felt incredible. Her lips were so gentle, and she just felt unique and different from anyone I had ever known. I wanted to be enough for her. I will show her that I am the guy she deserves.
     We kissed for a few moments, then breathlessly pulled away. I kissed her on the cheek and then moved away.
     "So, Lucy, would you go on a date with me?"
     Her eyes twinkled her mouth curved into a gorgeous smile.
     "Like on the boat?" She asked.
     "What better place than right here? It may not be the classiest place or the best restaurant in town. But who doesn't like the open water and being surrounded by these crazy nuts?"
     We burst out laughing.
    "Hahaha, okay." She reached out and ran her hands through my hair caringly.
      "Guess, if you stand me up, I know where to find you." She said, with a bit of sass, as she slid off the counter and walked away. I turned and watched her hips sway gently from side to side. My eyes were memorized by the movement. Her jeans hugged her perky ass so beautifully. It almost looked like a heart. I sauntered after her. She was not helping my throbbing cock settle down.