Chapter Nineteen

Tucker

      My chest was heaving up and down rapidly as I stirred awake. My head was pounding like a beating drum. I lifted my head and saw Lucy sleeping curled up in the chair beside the bed. She was reminding me where I was.
     Her arm was stretched out on the bed, her mouth slightly unlocked as she slept soundly.
     My heart began to even out. It felt as if I had just run a marathon. My mouth was dry as fuck. I sat up and made my legs move off the bed. I stood up and headed to the bathroom; I was slow as a slug.
     Entering the bathroom, I placed my hand on the wall to steady myself. I pulled my dick out and peed.
     I pulled my underwear back in place and flushed. I turned, feeling lightheaded. I shuffled my feet to the door. I walked over to my bed and took a seat. It felt like I was beaten all over my body. Everything hurt.
     Lucy opened her eyes, and a smile spread across her face. "Hey, Tucker. Do you need anything?" She stood up and took a seat beside me on the bed. I tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned in, and kissed her. No kiss was better than the ones I enjoyed with Lucy. She does something to my insides, to my core. She has woken something that has never yet been opened...never been felt.
     Her hand roamed my body over my gown. Her breathing escalated as we both got worked up. She pushed away like she needed to stop, to get out.
     She stood up, looking frazzled. I grabbed her hand. "Don't run, Lucy. I know you are scared, but please don't run. I'll keep chasing you but my bodies not quite up for a marathon. But if I have to, I will."
      She turned away for a second, then looked back at me. She seems insecure, still uncertain of my true intentions stull. "Lucy, I'm sorry," I said regretfully as my head hung down in shame.
     "I still need time, Tucker. We can't just pick up where we left off, and it is the same; I'm still scared I'm not what you want."
    It gutted me to hear her say this. I thought we were making our way back.
     "Okay. We will take it slowly." I offered my hand to her, hoping she would accept my gesture. She smiled and softly pleated her fingers with mine.

     She stayed with me all day. She was sweet and nursed back to health. I was able to leave the hospital a day later, but she begged her dad to let me have a week off before we went back out on the water.
     He agreed. He said he would be back in a week to pick us up. They had to go out and continue working as it was high season for crabbing.

....

     I was lying on the couch at Lucy's request. I've learned to let her take care of me cause that lets her feel like she's helping. Which she is, but I am hoping
this will allow her to feel more comfortable around me, and we can grow our relationship.
      She's been super sweet, making me soup and helping me into the shower. And hey, she's sexy, so I am not complaining. If she wants to rub my back or feet or sit in the bath and wash me, I will happily oblige her.
     Right now, she was making us coffee and breakfast. We had been staying in an Airbnb. A tiny little cottage-style house. It was a close walk to a beach that was nearby. It was beautiful here, but honestly, I could be anywhere with Lucy and enjoy it. She makes my days brighter, and I see things differently with her. Not only her but how I view things or watching her without her knowing and just seeing how her features change when she sees something she likes.
      Like right now, I have been gazing at her for I don't even know how long, but she was humming some tune as she slid around the kitchen like she was a professional ice skater; she was spinning and sliding across from one end to the other. Her hips swayed musically as she nodded to whatever tune she was humming.
     She looked over, turned bright red, and covered her face like she'd been caught right-handed. "Haha, what?" She giggled.
     "You just look happy." I got up and walked over.
     "I am happy. I feel perfect." She smiled whimsically.
     It was so lovely to see this side of her. It takes a lot to get a smile out of her. But it's like something has lifted from her spirit that was keeping her in the dark place. I don't want to give myself credit, but maybe we are right for each other.
      But I am still treading water, not wanting to say the wrong thing or make her feel anxious or wary about me.
     I stood behind her, and she pivoted her head back to look at me. "How are you feeling? Do you need something?"
     Her crystal orbs set their sights on me, making me feel weak in the knees.
"I like watching you cook. Just keep doing it."
      I wanted to kiss her and lure her into a hot steamy lip-lock session, but I wanted her to come to me. I wanted her to feel comfortable with me with no doubts. And I sadly put her in a place where she didn't trust me entirely, which was my fault. In trying to protect her, I hurt her badly.
     She shrugged her shoulders and went back to cooking. I moved over to the island and jumped up, and sat beside the stove.
     A smirk laid over her perfect mouth, her eyes averted like she was shy. "Do I make you nervous?" I asked.
      She looked up at me and nodded her head as she stirred up the scrambled eggs.
      "Really?"
      She dumbfounded me. "How?" I asked. I needed to know.
      "You make me excited and nervous. I've never been good at this relationship stuff." She said.
       "Hey, neither am I. But I think we learn together." I surrounded my arms and rested my chin on her shoulder. "I'm falling for you, which scares me more than anything. Cause I already know how it feels to live without you. It wasn't nice. The sadness in your eyes that I was the cause of. I'm sorry, Lucy." I squeezed her, and she softened into me like she was finally relaxed.
     "Want to go out?" She asked.
      I turned her around. "I would love to. Where do you want to go?"
      "Anywhere with you. Could we go for a walk, then have lunch? We've been cooped up for a while." She snuggled into my body, looking up at me. Butterflies filled my stomach as she gazed softly at me. I rested my forehead against hers. I swept her hair back and kissed the side of her neck. She whimpered a moan as I settled on persuading her with my mouth that I wanted more. And it worked. She brushed her hands under my shirt and rubbed my torso leaning into me. I slid my hands down to the curve of her ass and attentively messaged her.
      She was hypnotizing me with her touch and soft whimpers as I kissed her like crazy. I was a mess for her. Confessing with my tongue, I needed more. And as if merely her sweet reply was yes as she let me enter her mouth and take over.
     I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. Her eyes were filled with a fiery lust, something I had yet to see. I was losing it for her. My dick was alive and nearly bursting to the point of being painful.
     She gripped onto my shirt and swung her leg around me, keeping me pinned to her. She didn't fight or try to push me away.
     Our bodies were getting heated as we ground against each other. My hands journeyed over her breasts and the hidden valley between her legs.
Needing to feel her arousal, I undid her pants. I asked for her confirmation before I pulled them down. Her response was to pull them down and toss them on the floor.
     I laid over the top of her with my arms lying beside her head. My fingers gently massaged her head as my greedy mouth sucked on her neck and then at the sweet valley between her breasts.
     Her eagerness was so sexy. Her hot, lush mouth landed on mine, and we fused perfectly.
     She took my clothes off, and she gazed up at me, taking me all in, making me feel shy. I've never felt shy with anyone but her I didn't want to fail or do something wrong or disappoint her.
     Her cheeks were whispered with a pink hue, her eyes a cluster of sparkles. I pressed her to my body and rubbed my hard-on along her thighs. Her hand made its way down between us, and she rubbed her hand over me, and I was lost. "I want you, Tucker. Be with me." She asked in a soft voice that came out trembling.
     "Are you sure?" I asked her. Her body language said yes; everything about her at this moment said yes. But was it too soon after that she went through?
      I had to slow down, although it was killing me. "Lucy, I want more than anything to be with you but are you are you sure you are ready?"
    I hoped she didn't take this as me rejecting her. That could be further from the truth.
     Her face softened, and she ran her hand gently through my hair. I expected her to be mad and emotional, but she surprised me when she teared up and looped her arm around my neck. She spoke softly, close to my ear. The wetness from her tears slid down my neck. "Thank you for asking. It means a lot. But Tucker, I want you. Don't make me ask again. I hate to beg or sound desperate, but you have melted me down, and I am ready. Sink or swim, I am prepared to be fully in with you. Just don't send me away again. Keep me in the loop. I can take anything as long as you tell me what is going on."
     I held her head in my hands, caressing her jaw with my thumbs softly. I felt like Lucy was finally ready for me.
    For us. 
    Her smile fell into place as I laid my head on her chest. "I won't keep anything from you. I'm never letting you go, not a chance. You are the perfect fit. I want only you. You, Lucy, are the girl beyond my dreams and fantasies." Tears skimmed down her beautiful complexion. Soft and delicate. Her guard was down, and she was letting me in, finally. "Then make me yours." She sweetly touched my face and leaned in, and waited for my next move.
     I slid off her top and then unclasped her bra and sent that barricade over my shoulder. She let out a giggle that was so cute. 
     "You didn't need that did you?" I smiled at her amusingly.
    "No, it was just funny. I'm sorry if I am awkward; I haven't done it in a long time." Her eyes floated away from me shyly.
    "Don't worry about it. You know I have wanted you from the first night I met you—all sick and sleeping in my bed."
     She leaned out and stared at me. "Really?"
    "Yeah, you captivated me that night." I softly brushed my fingers over her jaw. I leaned in and kissed her. Everything faded but her. She was my focus. We both weren't in a hurry. We took our time, and I have to say it was beautiful. It was unexpected to me how well we connected. I'm not going to lie; I was a player before her. I have had my fair share of sex.
    Never had sex felt the way it did with Lucy. It's like our souls are connected as well as our bodies. It wasn't just flesh and bodies colliding.
    This was making love.
    This would be a first for me. I buried my cock deep inside her, and the slow, methodical way of my hips had her softly moaning. It was like a sweet melody to my ears. A few times, when our eyes locked on one another, I saw her tear up. I brushed them away. "You are so beautiful, Lucy."
     She bit the edge of her soft lip; her head tilted to the side. "Lucy, look at me." I nearly begged.
     I stopped moving inside her, waiting for her to look at me. She glanced back at me timidly.
     "Are you okay?" I asked lovingly.
    I hoped she was feeling as good as I was.
    "Yeah, I'm more than ok. Please don't stop."
    And with that, I started moving again.
    It felt magical or something surreal that was happening between us. I think magic was the word cause it felt so foreign to me. A feeling you are unsure of, but you know that you only ever want to feel it with this person.
    I pulled her up, flush with my body. She moved over me and started grinding her hips more complex and profound as I sunk into her sex. I was lost to her command over my body—this spell, this euphoria feeling that was building.
     We were both moaning. I held her breasts in my hands, sucking on one nipple. She cried out in a rushed, quickened moan as she clung to me, and her walls tightened, and she shook all over.
     I cupped her neck, her head tilted, our eyes linked together as my release hit. We both held each other, not moving from this position.
"Thank you," she spoke just outside my ear. I tightened my arms around her soft body.
     "No, thank you for giving me another chance."
    She moved off me and walked away with a sway in her hips. I hurried off the bed and quickly scooped her up in my arms. "You just leaving me?"
     "Miss me already?" Her smile accentuated beautifully on her mouth. Her eyes were tainted with a new spark. Her walls were lowering, and she was letting me back in.
     "Yeah, I do." I kissed her soundly.