Chapter 5

Maia's POV
After lunch we decided to go back to the house. Everyone went back to the car they came with and drove to the sway house. As we arrived I walked in to the living room. All the guys went to Bryce's room to go live except Jaden and Josh. Josh went to the backyard with Nessa while I ended up alone with Jaden. I sat on the coach as Jaden jumped next to me.

"Let's watch something" Jaden suggested. I reached in front of me for the remote.

"But I'll pick" I smiled.

"Sure be my guest" Jaden chuckled. I turn on the tv and put on the vampire daries.

"You're so basic" Jaden commented. I looked at him and gave him a death stare.

Jaden's POV
When we were watching our like the third episode, I don't know I lost count, I noticed Maia was asleep. She moved closer to me and laid her head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and admired how beautiful she is. I hear the sound of a click of a camera. I turn slowly to my left so I don't wake Maia up and I see Nessa.

"What are you doing?" I aksed.

"You'll see it later" Nessa whispered. I gave her a confused look and ignore it. I continued cuddling Maia when my phone started buzzing and lighting up. I grabbed my phone and opened it. I got a notification that Nessa tagged me in a story.

Some of the fans kept reposting the pictures and shiping us together

Some of the fans kept reposting the pictures and shiping us together. I chuckled as I put my phone back down. I looked back at Maia and she was waking up by the vibration of my phone and her's too.

"Make that thing shut up" she said in sleepy voice and rubbed her eyes.

"I think you should check what it is" I laughed. As I said that she grabbed her phone and opened instagram. She went on Nessa's story and saw the picture of us two. Her eyes widen.

"NESSA" she screamed.

"OH SHIT" Nessa gulped as she got up from behind the sofa. Maia looked to her left where Nessa was and got up.

"You're dead" Maia yells. Nessa ran downstairs and Maia ran after her. I could hear them running around out and in and out of bedrooms. Then after a few minutes the stomping stopped and I saw Maia coming up the stairs.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah everything is fine" she nodded and walked back to her place on the coach right next to me.

We cuddled for a bit longer until we both fell asleep. Then out of no where I felt someone shaking me. Forcing me to open my eyes and wake up.

"Jaden, Jae wake up" Maia shouts.

"I love that nickname" I smirked making her blush.

"Shut up" she shoved me making me laugh.

"I'm leaving" she frowns.

"Why so soon?" I questioned.

"It's almost midnight and I need to go back to my apartment" she answered.

"Fine but see you tomorrow" I say getting up.

"Yeah" she smiled and got up. Nessa was by the door and they waved goodbye.

Maia's POV
Me and Nessa walked out of the house and in the car. Nessa drove as I sat in the passengers seat.

"So you and Jaden" Nessa acknowledged.

"What about" I said turning down the volume of the music so I can hear her better.

"It's obvious that you two like it each" Nessa points out. "But we just met" I explain.

"So, me and Josh started dating the first week we met" Nessa adressed.

"But I'm not you and Jaden isn't Josh" I turn facing her.

"That doesn't mean you can't catch feelings quickly" Nessa babbled.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Wait what about Kio?" She asked.

"I told you he is like a brother to me" I answered.

"But he cares about you and didn't he gave you his jacket before" Nessa added.

"First of all I was cold and second that what friends do, care about each other" I stated. I wish I could tell Nessa that Kio is my twin brother but I can't. It's hard keeping it a secret from her.

"I don't know who I ship you more with" Nessa giggled.

"This is not a dating show where you vote which guy you want me to be with" I affirmed.

"True, but that would be fun" Nessa laughed. We arrived at our apartments and Nessa parked at an empty parking spot.

"Imagine if it was a game show it would be a big hit" Nessa says as she gets out of the car.

"Omg I would be so embarrassed" I closed the car door.

"I think it would be a hit" Nessa commented as we walked up the stairs.

"I don't know I think it would be to personal in my personal life" I confirmed.

"You are not wrong" Nessa says as we stop at my door.

"Ok see you tomorrow" I hugged Nessa and she hugged me back.

"Bye I love you" Nessa says pulling out of the hug.

"I love you more" I say opening my door.

"That's impossible" Nessa yells as she walks backwards to her door. I laughed as I closed the door behind me. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and blowdried my hair. I put on my pjs and went in bed. I scrolled through my social media for a bit till I fell asleep.