Chapter 7

Maia's POV
~Skip to tonights party~
Me and Nessa and the boys are going to a party. Another group of people doing social media that live together like the sway boys are throwing a party. I think they are called the Hype House, yeah something like that.  Me and Nessa went back to our apartments to get ready. I did a night makeup look but not too much that I'll look like a came out of the circus. I curled my hair nicely and put on my dress. As I grabbed my phone and purse Nessa walked in. She is picking me up and then we meet the boys at the party.

"Damn Ness you look stunning" I shout. She really does.

"Look who is talked Jaden is going to freak out when he see's you in that dress" Nessa commented. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"Ready to go?" Nessa asked.

"Yeah" I nod.

~Nessa's outfit~

~your Outfit~

We hopped in Nessa's car and she drove to the Hype House

We hopped in Nessa's car and she drove to the Hype House. This house was huge. So huge that I can get lost in. Lights where coming out of the house and I could hear the loud music from inside the car. We got out of the car and walked inside. There were a bunch of people that I don't know dancing and laughing.

"Come on let's go find the boys" Nessa grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen area. We've looked around for a straight 15 minutes but we haven't seen them. But then we finally see them by the pool talking and drinking.

Jaden's POV
Me and boys were waiting for the girls to arrive by the pool and they haven't showed up. I stared at the door like a million times waiting for them to show up.

"Don't worry your girlfriend will arrive soon" Bryce said as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"She is not my girlfriend" I confirmed. Bryce pulled away his arm from my shoulder and went to dance with a random blonde girl he found at the party.

After a couple of minutes I finally see them. When my eyes caught Maia my jaw literally dropped. Man she is hot like "holy shit" I say under my breath.

Then she smirked I think she noticed I was staring at her. "You like what you see" she smiled.

I shake my head coming back to realty and scratched the back of my neck. "You look beautiful" Kio says from behind me.

"Thank you Kio" Maia thanked him.

Since when do they compliment each other. Do they like each other? they did say they have a history. Maybe I'm just over reacting, friends can compliment each other right? right.

"You're stunning babe" Josh kissed Nessa.

"Thanks" Nessa smiled at Josh.

"Does anyone want some drinks?" Griffin asked. We all shock our heads no.

"Ugh you all are so boring" Griffin complained. He walked away to the kitchen and Quinton and Anthony followed him. Josh and Nessa walked to the corner and started Making out. Leaving me, Maia and Kio alone together.

A few minutes have passed of us talking and then I see Maia running up to Madi Monroe. I never met her but I have seen her on tiktok. Isn't she dating that guy ummmm Christopher. She's seem really cool.

Maia's POV
I was talking to Kio and Jaden when at my corner of my eye I see Madi. I haven't see her in months. We both scream as we lock eyes and run to each other. I hugged her tight and so did she.

"I missed you" I shout.

"I missed you more" she yells.

We let go of the hug and the boys walked behind me. "How are you?" she asked.

"great" I answered. "I see you made some new friends" she smirked. I laughed and changed the subject.

"What about you where have you've been? I haven't seen you in like forever" I added.

"Oh just traveling around the world and doing some modeling there and then" she replied.

"Have you seen Nessa?" I questioned.

"No, is she around?" Madi continued.

"Yeah" I responded. "

Well I got to go but great seeing you" she said as she gave me a quick hug.

"Bye text me" I tell her and she nods. Then she disappeared in the crowd of people.

"I didn't know you knew Madi" Jaden puts out.

"Yeah I met her last year, we worked on a project together and we kept in touch" I explained.

Then Kio jumped in. "Ummm Maia can I steal you for a quick second" Kio whispered.

"Excuse me Jaden" I apologized for leaving him alone. I walked to the side with Kio.

"What now?" I crossed my arms.

"I just want to apologize on how I acted earlier. I shouldn't control you or of what you choose to do with your life, I just wanted to be there for you and protect you" Kio explained.

"I understand you're my brother and you don't want me to get hurt" I added.

"That's right and I know I wasn't there for you these last couple of months but I am here now so please forgive me" Kio begged.

"How can I not forgive you we are twins after all" I laughed as I hugged Kio.

"And I'm here if you need anything" Kio affirmed.

Me and Kio have always made up quickly after a fight or argument, even when we where younger. We just couldn't stay mad at each other for long after all we do love each other. After letting go of the hug I noticed that Jaden hasn't took his eyes off us the whole time. What is it? Is he figuring out we are related? Oh no. I walked quickly towards him and smiled awkwardly.